Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff

New mobile game for iOS and Android
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
I wish they would make Street Fighter Donkey.

Re: Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff

Postby jbottgen » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:31 pm

Anybody still playing this game? I am done with it. I have yet to complete even half of the past few events, and I have played on a regular basis.

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:05 am

I still play but I'm over it and don't get upset or annoyed if I don't unlock things or finish events.

Wrestling event right now that I don't really care about. But also this interesting new district where you can kind of park your characters. Apparently it's only in Beta and not everyone has it.

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby BCTom » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:12 am

They're really gone too far where as a free player you're lucky to see/get 20% of the content of any given event.

I know the goal is to make money, and I have spent money in the game, but I feel better about the Tapped Out approach where you can fully enjoy an event for free and purchase an extra character if you choose.

I still play because the content is still good, and I have some free clams accumulated to spend at some point, but it's gotten less and less appealing.

It's also unclear what you *should* spend money on if there's an event that interests you. You could spend clams on a building that drops a resource, only to find out that resource is easy to acquire.

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby disney4me2001 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:30 pm

jbottgen wrote:Anybody still playing this game? I am done with it. I have yet to complete even half of the past few events, and I have played on a regular basis.

I still play, but I agree with the opinion that TinyCo has gotten too greedy (or at least that's a strong opinion expressed on other sites). I no longer aim to complete any events, because I know that it will be near impossible without buying clams. I do have 400+ clams saved up from the free ones I've received, but I'm saving them for that one premium character that I absolutely must have! So I just complete what I can with the events, but won't put forth big efforts anymore. For example, with the WrestleMania event, I was able to get the Main Event ring, but even that I was just barely able to get before the event ended (though this was partially due to my own laziness).
Feel free to add me on The Simpsons Tapped Out: 1337me_69

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:13 am

New update out. Now that I'm not stressing and freaking out, it's actually kind of fun!

Previous

Return to Random, Random, Random