TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Jurassic World

Atter

I saw it yesterday for the first time... It was a good, fun movie. But I wouldn't call it incredible or anything... I also wish some things were a little different, but at the end of the day it was still a pretty solid movie so that is what counts.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now that the movie is out on DVD I finally sat down and watched it. I certainly enjoyed it, but it was hyped up as being so amazing and almost as great as the first that there was no way it was going to live up to it. Most of why I didn't like it was because of the TERRIBLE BOYS!!!!! Even KT was begging for them to be eaten by dinosaurs. Seriously, how bad were those children!??! I realize it's hard to find good child actors, but the roles they played were just awful. Slightly autistic tween, angst ridden teen, ugh, they were so terrible!

^Yeah. All the cliche movie things they did (the kids, the forced love interest) definitely took away from the movie. Luckily it still had enough going for it to still be decent.

I do, however, worry about the sequel...