TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Heroes on NBC

DailyBugle_JL

^Stuff I've seen listed as either in development or at least considered:

- Jericho

- Alias

- Buffy The Vampire Slayer (hopefully this will never happen)

And of course, there's endless discussion about another attempt at Star Trek.

dt

Edited by Meteornotes

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Buffy The Vampire Slayer (hopefully this will never happen)

dt

As much as I love Buffy, I agree with you. It ended well, and no new casts could ever live up to the previous cast.

As far as Heroes goes, I loved it when it started but didn't even watch the second season. Let it die.

• 1 year later...
Not sure if I'll watch or not. I liked the first season, but it went to crap after that. Then again, I think this is only 13 episodes, so perhaps they actually have a decent story already worked out.

dt

I watched the online trailers/teasers so I feel like I'm vested now.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm excited for this series to be reborn. I feel that this was one of the series' that was most affected by the writers strike. It killed the momentum and the show was never able to recover. The show was also one of the leaders in the whole multi-screen thing, but it may have gone a bit overboard, with online shorts, graphic novels, etc. That sure didn't help attract the casual fan.

I'm glad they brought back some characters and added new ones to the lineup. I'll be watching for sure, just glad I have one of the new DVR boxes that can record up to 6 shows at once!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm impressed, loved the tease/twist at the end.

It did take a while to capture my interest, but after that ending, I'm hooked. Curious to see how the storylines play out together. I'm also surprised that they didn't have any other original characters back in the first 2 episodes. I figured that they would help bring former viewers back into the show.

Regardless, the DVR is set for next week.