TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Favorite Outdoor Activities (Besides Coaster Riding)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also like to scuba dive but if I had to choose roller coasters or scuba diving -- coasters all the way!

That's the thing! The reason why I haven't tried skydiving is because whenever I have some money on my hands I can't spend it on anything other than coasters, so...

I also like to scuba dive but if I had to choose roller coasters or scuba diving -- coasters all the way!

That's the thing! The reason why I haven't tried skydiving is because whenever I have some money on my hands I can't spend it on anything other than coasters, so...

Haha well I have the money, it's just I would RATHER spend my money at theme parks than scuba diving.

The last scuba diving trip I took in Panama City was a real eye opener... I was just like ehhh this is okay but I love roller coasters more.

• 1 month later...

I LOVE to Skydive. One of my favorite things to do outside... Aside from going to Theme Parks. For anyone who has never gone, but want's to... Do it! It is an experience you will never find any where else!

• 4 weeks later...

I Love visiting Zoo's and Aquarium's. Whenever I take a Theme Park trip I always try and visit Zoo's on my way there our back. My last 3 trips to Cedar Point I stopped in Cleveland, Columbus and Toledo to visit their Zoo's. Columbus has a very nice Zoo and a Amusement Park.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My favourite (yep, I'm Canadian) outdoor activity is going to our 'clothing optional' beaches. If you've never been naked outside in public before, you have to try it. I'm lucky enough to have been to both of our 'public' Canadian nude beaches. It's like walking in Eden itself. You might get a little nervous while you are stripping down, but once you are naked with everyone else, you really don't care who looks at you and that is the best part, you feel like you could just walk down any street with my big boobies and nobody would even care, like a small kid. That's the way life should be, absolutely free of everything! Absolute paradise! Go do it today! I am.

• 2 weeks later...

I consider any activity that involves leaving the house to get to the venue an outdoor activity. So laser tag, acting, driving somewhere are all outdoor activities to me.

Have any of you ever been to a clothing optional beach?

Accidentally, yes. My friend's friend from Brazil wanted to get a closer shot of the Golden Gate Bridge and wandered rapidly down the regular beach. Not knowing much English, she didn't read the CLOTHING OPTIONAL BEYOND THIS POINT sign. My friend and I didn't notice either until we were already in their territory.

A naked water park would be AMAZING!

Sounds painful.

Have any of you ever been to a clothing optional beach?

Yes, many many times in the past. And we have(had?) one of the best clothing-optional beaches on the

planet - Wreck beach. Just below the University of BC's cliffs. It gets noted in many

travel journals, online travel reviews and such.