TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Online questionnaire of my master thesis (4 min)

Lamoure

Hello Theme Park Review, my name is Timo Lissmann, I’m a student at the university of Kaiserslautern in Germany. My subjects are sports and geography and I am currently writing my master thesis for my graduation. The topic of my master thesis is: "A survey in tourism geography about Germanys biggest themepark from the view of various players". As one part of this master thesis I do carry out an examination with an online-poll. One player of this examination are international first time visitors, visitors, re-visitors of the Europa-Park. This examination is free, anonymous, voluntary and in English. I really would appreciate the responses from all of you. I am deeply grateful for your participation.

URL to my online poll

Please read all the questions carefully and fill out the whole poll. I will draw one test person from the whole pool, which gets a free copy of the "Parkitect" PC-Game, if you leave your email later.

Source: Hotel Gasthof Grüner Baum Feldberg

If there's any trouble while take the online poll let me know right here!

Edited by Lamoure

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on themeparkreview, I really need your help!

For example the german online poll has now over 400 participations and this international online poll just barely 15 (Same online questionnaire, expect the language!). Share the link with your facebook-, twitter- or instagramcoasterfriends or other respectable persons.

For your interest: Why I would like to know your state (Where are you from)? Because I want to create a travel time contour map.

You don't need to give your email to the survey. You are able to skip it. It's only necessary for the parkitect giveaway, to contact the winner.

Winner will be announced, as soon as we hit 30 more participations!

Survey is closed now.

Winner was informed via email. Please check also your spam, you need to respond once, to be legit.

Mailsubject: "Master thesis online survey! You are the winner! "Parkitect" Giveaway" gone to one "@yahoo.com" mail.

Thank you everyone for your participation!