TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coasting for Kids 2019--Be Part of Team TPR!

Alright Team TPR, as we enter the last full day of fundraising, I did an update to the first post in the thread, along with running our latest fundraising totals!! For fun, I also posted where each Team TPR stands at each respective park.

In short, you guys and gals are ALL absolutely CRUSHING this fundraising thing! 5 of our 9 teams are the top fundraising team, and another 2 are the 2nd highest! Everyone, all 59 of you, your work has been OUTSTANDING!!!

As for that updated total, be prepared to be AMAZED!!

**drum roll, please**

Team TPR has now raised........

$36,648 for Give Kids The World!! WOW!

Truly tremendous....there's just no other word to describe it. I am so very proud of you all! GO TEAM TPR!! Let's push hard before the deadline on FRIDAY AT NOON (EST), and push that total as high as possible. Is $40K reachable? Hey, you never know!

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would expect today would be the day that every one of our riders has posted this to their social media pages, asking friends for one final push, etc. There is a lot of art in the first post of this thread you can use. I have put this on the front page one more time and we will blast it out to all of our socials today! Best of luck everyone!

I just put it out there on my first break. Here is to hoping everyone gets one final strong push. I was hoping to be able to raise $1000 this year but it's been a tough go and i've been a bit tight on the money end. I'll be more prepared next year!

Made my last minute donations, and making my final pushes via e-mail and social media. Hoping to make $300 by the end of the day.

Just curious if anyone has received any information regarding California's Great America? With only a couple of days left, you'd think we would at least know a registration time. Lol. If nothing else, I'll do some research and see when we were scheduled the last few years.

^ &

Does anyone happen to know what time California's Great America is starting their day? There is still no itinerary up on the website.

Found this on the website: http://support.gktw.org/site/TR?fr_id=1360&pg=entry

Registration Time // Location: 9:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. //

Event time: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.

Marathon Taking Place On: Flight Deck & Demon, Participants can take the first ride of the day on Gold Striker at 9:50 am to kick things off.

Meal Time // Location: 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. // TBD

Awards Ceremony Time //Location: 2:30 p.m. // TBD

Regular Park Operating Hours: 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.

Prizes:

1st place - 4 single day tickets to Great America, 4 meals coupons & Peanuts prize package

2nd place - 4 single day tickets to Great America

3rd place - Give Kids The World gift basket

Edited by jray21

Hey all, I'm trying to get closer to my goal and was lucky enough to have an extra paycheck for the month of May. The next 10 people who donate $10 to my page, I'll return the favor for you! I appreciate the help!

I still have 5 $10 donations left to give out! You guys rock, let's get to $40K!

^ &
Does anyone happen to know what time California's Great America is starting their day? There is still no itinerary up on the website.

Found this on the website: http://support.gktw.org/site/TR?fr_id=1360&pg=entry

Registration Time // Location: 9:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. //

Event time: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.

Marathon Taking Place On: Flight Deck & Demon' date=' Participants can take the first ride of the day on Gold Striker at 9:50 am to kick things off.

Meal Time // Location: 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. // TBD

Awards Ceremony Time //Location: 2:30 p.m. // TBD

Regular Park Operating Hours: 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.

Prizes:

1st place - 4 single day tickets to Great America, 4 meals coupons & Peanuts prize package

2nd place - 4 single day tickets to Great America

3rd place - Give Kids The World gift basket[/quote']

They seriously must have posted this right after I asked. Lol. I swear I checked before posting here.

Alright, time to make my final push.

I have some strange criteria, I admit.

Here goes nothing.

$10 if you took a picture of me cresting the world's tallest roller coaster in the front row!

$10 (x2) if I beat you at mini golf!

$10 if we counted cockroaches after a particularly "six flags" day!

$10 (x2) if we made it through four "six flags" days together in 2013!

$10 if we cursed the airline queue (and made fun of our sleepy flight attendant) at O'Hare Airport!

$10 (x2) if I watched you eat fried worms and ant larvae!

Best of luck on Sunday -- Nathan, Lisa, Mark, Chris, Victor, Stacy, Chuck, Ryan, and Stephen!

Alright, time to make my final push.

I have some strange criteria, I admit.

Here goes nothing.

$10 if you took a picture of me cresting the world's tallest roller coaster in the front row!

Thanks Andy, sent a donation your way. But I think the criteria should have been waiting all day to ride El Toro so that it could be your 200th credit

It's too bad it's Demon again. That's such a tough one to marathon.

Hahaha! I almost feel bad that while you're doing that, I'll be marathon-ing on Millennium at CP!

I hope everyone is gearing up for some awesome fun on Sunday!! Be sure to send Robb plenty of pics so he can share them via the TPR social media sites! Just under 18 hours before the donating deadline.....

Thanks for reminding me I need to delete pics off my phone...

And I'm just $19 of making $350 anyone out there would like to donate If I haven't donated to you yet, and want me to let me know!