TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Handling crowds at some European parks

Andrewoplis

Hi everyone! Throughout the month of June, I'm going to get the chance to head over to Europe and will get to visit some of the parks that they have over there. Now, to get right to the point, the reason I'm on here is because I'm wondering if I could get some help when it comes to dealing with crowds and the best way I could hit up the parks that I'm going to. In order, they are:

Tivoli Gardens

Bakken

Bon Bon Land

Hansa Park

Thorpe Park

Alton Towers

Blackpool

I'm mostly wondering what the crowds might look like at these parks during June (With the top of the list being earlier in the month and the bottom being towards the end), and any tips and tricks you might have about any of these parks? I'm asking this to anyone on the forum, so I'm not sure if this is the right thread to put my question in, but since this is a thread about questions, that's where I put it.

Oh, and a bit of a side note, something to keep in mind is that this trip more of a family vacation, so the point of this trip is more about just enjoying the countries and places we are going to and not just about the parks. Which means that a suggestion about traveling out of the way to hit up some obscure park isn't incredibly helpful.

Thanks!

Edited by Andrewoplis

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Earlier June at those Scandinavian parks shouldn't be much of an issue. As we always recommend, get there before opening for the lightest crowds.

I'm a bit concerned with your Late June UK parks, but most of them have some sort of skip the line program which you really may need.