TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL(Nrthwnd)

^ Happy belated, Bill...hope you had a great day!

I feel guilty telling you this...but, but...we didn't have dinner at The Keg when we were in Toronto this week.

We ended up wandering the city most of the day and by the time we got back to our hotel and ready for the show, we ended up grabbing a quick dinner at an Italian Trattoria in the Eaton Centre mall...which I can say was not a disappointment as their pizza was VERY good!

Next time we go to Niagara Falls, I will make sure to stop by the one up there. Their steaks look sooooo good!

^ Thanks. And hey, at least you had good intentions about The Keg. More than likely, the franchise will around for some time to come, lol. Glad to see that you did walk around the city. And I hope the show was a good one.

^ Yep...The Keg will happen in our future, no doubt!

The shows were great...we saw an awesome Pink Floyd tribute and my (current) favorite band: Belle and Sebastian. Took a hike up to Church Street to the gay neighborhood in the afternoon and were entertained by a very funny (if not drunk) fag hag while we chilled out and had a beer...it was a great time.

I LOVE Canada (other than the high prices)!

• 3 years later...

I let four years go by on this one. But - today I turned 66 years old! Scary, huh? Various things have happened to me in these past four years, and I am still riding coasters, still visiting parks, and still keeping up with The World in general.

That said, here's a few photos from these past four years' adventures and travels I want to share.

And to all of my fellow Aries... a Happy B-Day to you too!

IMG_9221.JPG.1228e568efbd8fecad51664b5e9dbefd.JPG

The year I turned 62, David and I went back to DLPR that September,

and stayed onsite, which was great! We're going back in 2022. Our 50th Anniversary!

IMG_1955.JPG.6465bcc1130c60d821d07f70a478f860.JPG

In 2016, I went to my first West Coast Bash, which included a visit to SFMM.

Hoping to get there again, this September.

IMG_3975.jpg.1ed8ce0619b3d8f86c2a248ed36942fc.jpg

My first CoasterMANIA! at Cedar Point in 2017. With Bert and a photo op with The Snoop!

IMG_7279.JPG.8757b3a3feaf132e65c38e3b44301c9d.JPG

Didn't travel anywhere in 2018, but I did do several visit(s) to the PNE, Vancouver's annual Fair.

• 3 weeks later...

Aw shucks, thanks everybody.

But.....I have to be nice.....

My corrections officer told me so.

IMG_8740.JPG.d133bcb4c954a063499d43739f2f2c47.JPG

Me gettin' ugly with a burger. Vera's ~ March 30, 2019.

April20.jpg.b58270691e56d168de3115d6be30ab65.jpg

And a Happy 4/20 everybody!

• 11 months later...

Happy Birthday to me! Now 67 years old, and still doing pretty good, all (current) things considered.

Now, my Coaster Challenger this year, was once Playland opened, I would start to ride Coaster as many

times as I could through the Season. And hoping to reach, and hopefully pass, my current age.

Last year I rode Coaster over 70+ times. And that was with the red train taken out of service, the purple train

have a small hiccup and subsequently being taken apart. Leaving only the yellow train.

This season will be a challenge. Once the park finally opens, stay tuned.

Other than that, entertainment outside of the house has been pretty much cancelled for all summer.

(touring shows, summer theatre, weekend get-togethers, etc.) So I make do with my hundreds of CDs,

movies and tv shows, like everybody else in the world.

So my Birthday Wish to All of You, is to have a great life. Enjoy this time you have with your immediate

family, etc....

And don't forget to eat that piece of cake, too! Birthday Cake for Everybody!

P.S. I also get to share this day with CELINE!........................Dion.

DoritosCake.jpg.98c38e882cf198849bbbca0f1740e97f.jpg

Somebody else's cake. Mine would have Ranch Flavor chips on it. (o;

TDLR2013a.jpg.98ff03602102177bdd9a70eb00b29b94.jpg

What 60 looked like, in 2013.

• 1 year later...

^ LOL! Now which theme park was this taken, at? :lol: Thanks, Bert.

I was trying to be more, uh...."low key" this time 'round, what with Covid all last year, etc.

So I brought up the B-Day in other threads, heh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 11 months later...

Hmmm. Three-and-a-half weeks, until I turn .... "that number" ..... 69. 🎂

In the mean time - and in between time - 🎵 Ain't we got fun?🎶 - this past year will be noted ..... and masked ..... and socially-distanced from, lol.

Hope everybody pulled thru this past year, okay. Still a ways to go, but so far, we're doing what we can ....... thanks everybody!

IMG_1334DM-28.JPG.7e1bc6fa090ae11b3c09f03b30580155.JPG

Myself, and Groot, in Disneyland, Sept.12, 2019. I look totally scary, but am totally cuddable.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, today is The Day I advance a year. So be it. It's even making me post in the wrong thread! (See Fave TV Series)

But I wish lots of happiness and best wishes to all who share this birthday with me ....... and thereabouts. 🥳

Best to all, who enjoy getting older, year after year (ha!).