TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Jurassic World

Atter

I just hope this movie doesn't get over hyped and expectations raised and then have the movie bomb.

If the Transformers movies can make money, I have no doubt this will still make a fortune---even if it does suck.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope this movie doesn't get over hyped and expectations raised and then have the movie bomb.

If the Transformers movies can make money, I have no doubt this will still make a fortune---even if it does suck.

Hook. Line. & Sinker. Well put Joey.

Also...just saw this announced by Lego...

This is spoiler!!! Now we know how the hybrid would look like!

Actually, I posted the actual picture pages back. That Lego picture has been out for about a month or two. They also have a dilophosaurus, velociraptor, and a pterodactyl attack Lego sets. Then they will have the usual plush animals, re ak atak dinosaurs, puppets, food items (Some of which are already in stores), board games, posters, school supplies, clothing, room decor, etc.

While I am excited for this movie, I'm not excited they are leaning towards more CGI in this film. They do have an I-Rex ( New dinosaur) animatronic, a couple raptor animatronics, and one for the new long neck dinosaurs. Apartasaurus! I think. I'd assume they have one for Rex, but I'm unsure. These have been confirmed.

• 3 weeks later...

Who caught the two minute first look at Jurassic World last night on MTV?

The video shows a conversation between Claire and Owen

What do you think? Cheesy acting? Cheesy script?

I thought poorly of it the first couple times I watched. It's started to grow on me. So excited for this movie.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/04/08/jurassic-world-sneak-peek-chris-pratt-flirts-bryce-dallas-howard-video/

• 2 weeks later...

But where's the coaster and ferris wheel?

Great exciting trailer! And yes I agree, good to see B.D.Wong again on the screen.

I had the joy of seeing him in his TONY winning role, in the play M.Butterfly (1989), on

Broadway. He was incredible and I always hoped he would do well in the future.

And..he did...and has!

But where's the coaster and ferris wheel?

Great exciting trailer! And yes I agree, good to see B.D.Wong again on the screen.

I had the joy of seeing him in his TONY winning role, in the play M.Butterfly (1989), on

Broadway. He was incredible and I always hoped he would do well in the future.

And..he did...and has!

You aren't the only one wishing there was a coaster

I'm also excited to see Dr.Wu back! Atleast they brought one original character back. I felt like he should've had a larger role in the first. Apparently, he's behind the new dinosaur. He also tweeted that he loses a foot during the movie.

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/jurassic-world-is-open-at-last-but-safety-isnt-guaranteed/#/5

“All of these animals to me are as important in the cast as the humans,” Trevorrow said. “It’s been fascinating to find kinds of behavior because they go through such an evolution over the course of the movie. If people see this movie and aren’t as blown away by these images as I am, I’ll be disappointed.”

“The T. Rex in this movie is the same T. Rex from ‘Jurassic Park,’” said director Colin Trevorrow, who also co-wrote the much-hyped fourth film inspired by the work of author Michael Crichton. “She’s been on the island for 22 years. She’s still alive. She’s a little older, and she’s angry.”

• 3 weeks later...

I see commercials for this movie more then any other. They are really hyping this thing. It is guaranteed to have a mega opening but it better be good or it will be a one weekend wonder.