TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

2015 Trips

bigjoe97

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are taking a year off from doing TPR trips. We'll be doing some traveling on our own and with close friends in 2015, so there will be plenty of trip reports and videos coming, but as far as organized tours go, we've been doing them for ten years now, and we need a summer off!

When we are ready to announce future TPR Tours they will be posted to the forum and to our social pages!

Edited by robbalvey

• 3 weeks later...
We are taking a year off from doing TPR trips. We'll be doing some traveling on our own and with close friends in 2015, so there will be plenty of trip reports and videos coming, but as far as organized tours go, we've been doing them for ten years now, and we need a summer off!

When we are ready to announce future TPR Tours they will be posted to the forum and to our social pages!

But are you doing Theme Park Events in 2015? And if yes, just USA or other countries? Germany would be Awesome!

• 1 month later...

Aww super sad I'm a new member (donkey?) also and have been checking the boards daily for info on upcoming trips. I should've looked in here sooner! That said - I totally understand - you guys definetely deserve some time off! Looking forward to these returning.

For other new members - Just in case you missed it, there's another opportunity to meet other Club TPR members at Coastermania 2015, at Cedar Point. There's more info about it in the main Club TPR forum. I'm seriously considering going! I'm sure if other similar events occur, they'll be announced in the same forum.

looking forward to seeing the 2016 and 2017 planned trips - hopefully might be able to do another. It seems like another life time ago i did the 2007 Mid West Trip

Enjoy your Holiday Rob, Elissa & Kidtums