TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Phantasialand Discussion Thread

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Three new pictures from rideonblog showing some of the theming going into Klugheim. I must admit, I´m quite impressed. (Please note: These pics where taken from within the park)

The general rumor is that this will be a launched coaster, possibly another SFX-Coaster. But nothing has been officially announced.

More Info here + source

That looks wonderful so far, I can't wait to find out what ride it is (but yeah I do expect a coaster somehow) yet I can't get it out of my head that we are to wait another 11 months before the announcement (during upcoming winter). I mean it's nice if they plan to announce it just before the summer and get people pumped for the 2016 ride (yeah still a guess but 2015 absolutely not and 2017 seems to far away for now) or in September, but I can't see it now.

• 3 weeks later...

While it is true that both make usage of the typical nordic design elements they differ in color, font, detail.

It's quite interesting that three Ram heads are worked into the logo, maybe the coaster cars will be themed as a battering ram.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday the first supports have been sighted. Though still wrapped in foil they are rumored to look like the low supports as they can be found at Cheetah Hunt, the small square ones. It is also said that there are supports for Launch-Modules. Intamin it would be then.

I

I can confirm this rumor. After all the frenzy going on on German message boards, I decided to take a look myself. There were supports and track with lsm modules, both wrapped in foil but showing the same Intamin sticker that was visible during the construction of Chiapas. So this is confirmed to be a launched coaster made by intamin.

Omg yes a new intamin in europe. Im sure phantasialand is going to make this the most awesomest coaster with the best theming ever. Way better than any intamin coaster in the us. Hasnt Rob heard about this? Why isnt he posting this on his twitter? Lets al send him a pm!

I can confirm this rumor. After all the frenzy going on on German message boards, I decided to take a look myself. There were supports and track with lsm modules, both wrapped in foil but showing the same Intamin sticker that was visible during the construction of Chiapas. So this is confirmed to be a launched coaster made by intamin.

Did you happen to take any pictures?

No I did not, as the park stated multiple Times that the rule is: Don't take Pictures during off-season and don't release anything online. And I abide by those rules. I'm quite sure that details will be released on March 28th, when the park opens .

And yes, I do think that this is a totally ridiculous idea..

^ I'm kind off surprised we actually follow them in this. I mean they only danger there is is that you lose your press pass (meaning the site in question will lose any right to press conferences in Phantasialand) to the Park (If I'm correct) so Facebook has nothing to worry right?

Let's hope we get more answers March 28th, I mean would they let us hang till November having Track in broad daylight? I really hope on a good Intamin Launch, we don't have any nearby (correct me if I'm wrong we have Itamins nearby but not launched). So would be a something to look forward to, I guess.

IIRC the next launched Intamin nearby would be Desert Race at Heide Park.

My personal idea is that they will install some kind of special element that they don´t want to be spoiled so far ahead of opening. Think of something like Winjas, or the T13rteen Freefall Element, or the Gringotts Element...or something like that. There must be a reason for them to be so secretive - I mean, even Chiapas had some worlds first special elements and they never went that far in terms of keeping the building site secret.