TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Lynx Buses, Yay or Nay

jimmiemac02

Hey guys!

Our family is planning a trip to Orlando and I was wondering if ya'll had any experience with the Lynx buses. We cannot afford to stay on property but are looking at a hotel on Palm Court. Are the buses reliable and is it worth taking the bus in to Disney, rather than paying for parking?

Thanks!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never ridden Lynx to Disney, but have taken the I-Drive route and rode it to and from the airport on separate trips. They were fine. Don't expect them to operate on a strict schedule, buses can get caught in traffic and backed up very easily. One time I watched three go down the road in the opposite direction before one came heading where I needed.

But they are clean and offer decent coverage of Orlando. Once you're on Disney property they have their own free bus system to get between the parks, which I imagine are more timely than the Lynx buses.

• 5 months later...

Hi

I also have some questions about the buses, because I'm in Orlando this Summer and wanted to visit first Aquatica and then Wet'n'Wild. I saw that the I-Drive Bus just stops at the entrance of Aquatica and Wet'n'Wild, right? And can I buy the ticket inside the bus at the bus driver, or where? Because in Switzerland you can buy the tickets at the bus driver, but I don't know if it is the same in the USA or different.

Thanks for your answer in advance!