phazan

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm a long time coffee addict - I love to have a cafetiere in the evenings, and I have a nice Gaggia which gets used pretty much every morning!

One of the best espresso's I've ever had was actually at a theme park too - there's a coffee shop in Liseberg (I think it's called S'kafferiet) - and I could tell it would be good when I saw how much care they were taking over every cup! mmmmmmmmmm!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^I agree, pumpkin spice is horrible especially in coffee. I have a Keurig so I can make coffee quick and easy. My favorite's are Jamaica Me Crazy and Cafe Mocha. I have Jamaica Me Crazy with some Hazelnut creamer and half a spoon of sugar, and Cafe Mocha with French Vanilla creamer and a spoon of sugar. I usually like my coffee a little strong but with some sweetness to it.

I have never had a coffee from Starbucks, I had something from Starbucks when I was 4 but I doubt it had caffeine in it. I will refuse to go to Starbucks unless someone ties me into a chair and makes me watch The Smurfs 2 twice in a row and blasts Rebecca Black in my ear.

I love coffee <3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I live down the street from a Dunkin Donuts. I get their coffee every morning.

Same here. I pull up to the drive through and don't even have to order. They know what I want as soon as they see the car. Hazelnut with cream and sugar. I swear by Dunkin Donuts (unless there's a Tim Horton's around of course, then I'll jump ship in a heartbeat.

• 1 year later...

Jusr ran across this, in one of our Asian supermarket franchises, T & T's.

Made me smile. So I bought a 6-pack. And...it's not too bad for what it is!

Not as bitter as I thought it might be, and not overly sweet, too.

And the "BOSS" on the packaging made me wonder which Boss this looks like, to you?

To me, he looks like one of those 1940's journalists, always smoking on a pipe. Or,

some evil evil man, who is intent on cornering the canned, instant coffee world!

Coffee01.JPG.8bd7e7ff5afe6475986e7d9f53fc63f7.JPG

How I first saw it, on the shelf. Um, doesn't SUNTORY make Japanese BEER, too?

Coffee02.JPG.529a4e5f1ace0db580372c0e081df656.JPG

A close look at.....who?

Coffee03.JPG.160c84f550b780906b7d8147b8b73435.JPG

And........Rainbows!!!

I live down the street from a Dunkin Donuts. I get their coffee every morning.

Same here. I pull up to the drive through and don't even have to order. They know what I want as soon as they see the car. Hazelnut with cream and sugar. I swear by Dunkin Donuts (unless there's a Tim Horton's around of course, then I'll jump ship in a heartbeat.

We live on Dunkin and always have it in the house. Nothing better (though never had Tim Hortons).

Dunkin' Donuts is non-existant where we are, here in Vancouver.

But we do have our franchises, with Tim Horton's at the top of the hill (of beans?).

Add to that, Starbuck's, Waves, Seattle's Best, several independent spots,

and a few well known Asian franchises, too.

So I actually enjoy a cup of DD's when I'm in the States. Or overseas, too.

By the way, is there one on the way from Cleveland Airport to Cedar Point, driving-wise?

Thanks in advance.

^ There's a couple in Sandusky, and a Google Maps search shows if you go Highway 2 rather than the Ohio Turnpike, there are several along the way. Can't vouch for the authenticity of Google Maps, as I came from the west rather than from Cleveland, but I can vouch for the location on Perkins Road in Sandusky. It's in the same building as a gas station.

I'm not picky, but my campus has 3 different Starbucks spots so I've mostly been with them. I wouldn't mind jumping ship to Dunkin' since I could get doughnuts as well, but the only shop of its kind in a bookstore closed up for not getting enough customers, and the next nearest one requires a short car trip.

Lazy? Probably. But hard to argue when the friction of distance is lesser when a Starbucks is an 8 minute walk from class.

• 1 month later...

Starbucks just announced, they're coming out with this, between April 19 (tomorrow) and 23rd. Or "while supplies last."

The "Magical Unicorn Frappuccino".

StarbucksUnicornFrapp.jpg.0af8a8300c801d31ebf9beaa9d5758d6.jpg

Too much?

• 2 months later...
Starbucks just announced, they're coming out with this, between April 19 (tomorrow) and 23rd. Or "while supplies last."

The "Magical Unicorn Frappuccino".

Starbucks is the best. I loved the Magical Unicorn Frappuccino, well waited in line for like 2 hours to get one at the local place hehe..

^ I didn't get one, when it was available. And lucky me, I could of just walked up to the counter for it, unlike some places in the States, where lineups like yours were happening. But still, didn't try it. I do like the two new ones they're offering for the summer, Midnight Mint Mocha and S'Mores. Very nice ones. And up to a while ago, they never asked you, "with coffee or without?" I guess people who don't drink coffee, want to try them anyway. Wierd non-coffee drinkers, lol.