TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Holiday Park Discussion Thread

That video looks really good. Gets me exited about my summer plans wich will include a visit to Holiday park for this ride. It's a ride that I wished to ride for a long time and this year I'm going to.

Great video! Looking forward to ride it one day.

Is the first magnetic trim removed because of the weather?

I think it has been like that for a while (definitely more than one season, just not sure how long)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

All of the exterior scenery is now finished.

toilets:

food:

more food soon:

shop:

photos: Holly-Info

Looks really cool.

This might sound strange but are those for sale? I remember someone saying they sold their old expedition geforce wheels.

Pretty cool if they are. I'm flying to Germany for Europa and Holiday Park (might hit Heide and/or something else too) in late August. I'll check if they are for sale and at what price unless someone here already knows.

I know the park sells coaster wheels in various shops, so those are likely for sale as well. If I remember correctly, a wheel cost around 60€.

By the way, here's my Sky Scream offride video I made on June 27th :

This ride is pretty darn intense!

Did you noticed that on Premier's trains the seat parts were just hold with scratchs on the train structure? Looks like it won't last long, but that means seats are easy to remplace as well.

Looks really cool. This might sound strange but are those for sale? I remember someone saying they sold their old expedition geforce wheels.

They are for sale. Not sure how much they cost in Holiday Park, but in Plopsaland the price varies from €20 to €50.

Pretty cool if they are. I'm flying to Germany for Europa and Holiday Park (might hit Heide and/or something else too) in late August.

If you really want one, it might be a good idea to send them a Facebook message beforehand, to put one aside for you.

http://www.facebook.com/ExpeditionGeForce

If you really want one, it might be a good idea to send them a Facebook message beforehand, to put one aside for you.

http://www.facebook.com/ExpeditionGeForce

Thank you for the link. You wouldn't happen to know the answer to my question I posted about Europa Park here would you? http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44765&p=1468892#p1468892

That looks really awesome, I've been liking this project since it was announced and it just keeps deliver! I'm seriously dying to try the ride..

Now Plopsa, PLEASE give Expedition Geforce a proper station, with the same level of theming! It really deserves it! While at it might as well give the trains a fresh paint job.

• 1 month later...

http://m.bild.de/news/inland/freizeitparks/maedchen-stirbt-in-freizeitpark-37263806,variante=S,wantedContextId=17410084.bildMobile.html

833646907_3c0w788qhigh_bild.jpg.7a44a5f39179d4bcab8a4020808a4600.jpg

News story translated:

Haßloch - Drama at the amusement park: An eleven year old girl came on Friday morning at the Holiday Park in Haßloch (Kreis Bad Durkheim) died.

Police said that the girl against 11.39 clock in the Carousel "Spinning Barrels" from Hesse: I (to German rotating barrels) suffered such severe head injuries that the paramedics could only determine the child's death.

Apparently, the eleven year old was pounced on a rotating platform and was then dragged from the ride. The mother, who had visited the park with her daughter, had to watch all this!

According to police, she suffered a shock, is supervised by emergency chaplains.

The Frankenthal prosecutor determined yet how it could come exactly to the tragic accident. The Holiday Park will still be open regularly according to a spokeswoman.

Well, the headline sais it all. Today at 11:39am In the Holiday Park in germany died a girl (11) on the flat ride "spinning barrels". She got stuck in one of the four "plates" that were moving. How this could happen is not clear until now. my thoughts are with the family thats horrible..

The sources are in german... Sorry for the bad english.

Edited by flaffstar99