TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Favorite Outdoor Activities (Besides Coaster Riding)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After a week's work, how are you going to spend your weekends? Here i have a good idea for you. With more and more people are inclined to spend their holidays outdoors, gold metal detecting comes into being. It is a exciting activity. On one hand, you can relax both your body and mind, on the other hand, you can get some surpring fortune if lucky enough. Kill two birds with only one stone, isn't it rewarding ? Just try it with a gold detector.

• 2 weeks later...

Snowboarding, but more as a guy-with-money activity versus a real snowboarder's passion since there aren't a whole lot of ski resorts in or near Kentucky, nor is there a lot of snow here, and it's expensive to do such stuff.

Weekly baseball games (I BLEED AND BLACK AND ORANGE, GOOOO GIANTS)

Tubing, boating and wave runners on the lake

Snowboarding during winter season

Riding dirt bikes.

Camping

and so so so so much more.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Bungy jumping and go karting, I guess it helps working at a go kart complex that has bungy jumping. I'm talking about Go Karts that go a good 80kph...

As far as Bungy jumping, nothing can quite live up to the rush you get from it. I'm not scared of heights by any means... but when I went jumping for the first time (40m high) I will admit I nearly chickened out... I was standing on the platform with the cable attached to my ankles for nearly 5 minutes before I just took the plunge. But the rush... nothing could quite describe it, it's the most amazing feeling i've ever had in my life!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With warmer weather coming at last I'm going to try and get in a run of at least a mile every day. I went on a run of close to 3 miles on Saturday after not running at all in close to a year.

An activity that I haven't been able to do in a really long time is nature walking. When I was very little my dad would take me to this park on and we'd just spent the day walking the nature trails. Walking through the woods is probably my favorite thing to do outside.