TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Video Thread!

I was able to go on this last month. It was a lot of fun albeit a bit rough and shaky, though not nearly as bad as some others that I have been on. It was overcast and rained a few times during the day, I wanted to go on this in the rain, but every time I came out of the tunnel heading for the lift hill it would stop raining. Oh well, at least I got a picture of it in the rain.

SAM_188402.jpg.d005c674465fea059934c1277dede027.jpg

How could it be one of the roughest coaster in the world? It looks like a fun coaster, I am planning to ride it because I love coasters with a long history.

Giant Dipper is very smooth for a wooden coaster, especially with the recent re-tracking that they did. It's nice to see SCBB taking good care of this ride.

How could it be one of the roughest coaster in the world? It looks like a fun coaster, I am planning to ride it because I love coasters with a long history.

Giant Dipper is very smooth for a wooden coaster, especially with the recent re-tracking that they did. It's nice to see SCBB taking good care of this ride.

I agree with the smoothness, I just remember seeing someone posted on another thread that listed 10 roughest wooden coasters in the world, with Coney Island's Cyclone on the 1st place, and Hades360 is not on!

Loved this in 2009! The backstage tour where we could sit underneath the track as it passed over was incredible. It had nice pacing and I liked the drop out of the station (if it was this ride!)

Here's a photo of the bottom of the train as it raced above us!

627129733_TPRWestCoastTourDay4-183.jpg.54c96334f523d344e496c8ac2a2f428e.jpg

Edited by rctneil