Browse the TPR Forums from your Smartphone using Tapatalk!
Download from the Apple App Store! https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapatalk-community-reader/id307880732?mt=8
At one point we had quietly installed the ability for our members to use a mobile app called "Tapatalk" and we had tested it for a bit, but to be honest, we weren't too happy with it.
With some of the recent changes we've made to the forum, and some new features added to Tapatalk, we're going to give it another try.
Tapatalk is available for your iPhone (and apparently Android & Windows phones, I guess) and once you download it from the App Store follow these directions:INSTRUCTIONS!
1. Search the App Store - Download and install the app to your mobile device.
2. From the menu on the left, click "Explore"
3. In the search bar on the top, type in Theme Park Review
4. Log in with your username/password
5. Browse and post to the forum!
6. If you can see this thread in Tapatalk, respond to it so we can see if it works for everyone!
Once you have logged in, your TPR login details should appear under "accounts" so you won't have to re-login again.
NOTE - To upload photos, Click the ... In the menu above the keyboard when you are replying to a post and make sure the option for "photo sharing" says "attachment."
Let us know how things work!
Thanks for your help!
EDIT: I guess the real question would be - For those of you on your mobile devices a lot, would you use this app over browsing the forums with Safari or whatever other browser you use?KNOWN ISSUES
- When editing a post that has a photo in it, you may get an error when you try to submit. It is likely that the edited changes will be submitted, even though you still get the error. This is an error due to us changing the behaviour of how photos are uploaded to PHPBB3 to accommodate for multiple images being uploaded when use a browser, so at this time, it doesn't look like this issue can be addressed.
- Android users may experience issues uploading photos that are not placed "inline." Since we are only officially supporting the iPhone version, this issue will not be addressed.