cfc

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As always, great TR, Chuck!

I wish I'd seen the Shiriki last fall when I was there! I'd have totally bought it. My main souvenir buying (besides t0shirts) on my Asia trip was small plushies that I could put on an X-mas tree. They were small and more importantly, LIGHT, which was important with the airlines' tight weight restrictions! But I ended up finding so many of them that I now have too many for my small tree! (And I live in a small apartment, so I don't have room for a bigger tree!)

For those who can't get enough of Japan, and in particular Tokyo Disney's two parks, they'll be the last stop on my Asia PTR, when I finally get to that point in a few months. I planned my trip to end up on a high note. As a bonus, I was there (and Universal, too!) during their Halloween celebration, so I got lots of pictures of their Halloween theming.

Chuck, great trip report. Each photo set of Disney Sea makes the park look better and better each time and this is no exception. Agreed at the countless photo opportunities of pure eye candy for the imagination. You don't need to ride a thing to enjoy yourself and be immersed in true wonder for a day....or two or three.

Disney Sea really took the Epcot concept to the next level, much as it did for Kirin and gyoza

^^A little plush Shiriki will be hanging from my tree.

Thanks for reading, everyone. It's always nice to know that people over than me enjoy my brand of nonsense.

Do you really want to be telling us exactly where we can find a plush Shiriki?

And your nonsense is more fun than most people's sense!