TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Future Scream Machines - Travel Channel May 19th

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember when Discovery Channel had the Thrills, Chills and Spills weeks? Man those were great times, so many new coaster and park shows. Now Reality TV has overtaken these networks and not much worth watching. I'm glad Travel Channel has stepped it up a little, I hope this is just the beginning of newer shows based on Thrills, Chills and Spills.

Remember when Discovery Channel had the Thrills, Chills and Spills weeks? Man those were great times, so many new coaster and park shows. Now Reality TV has overtaken these networks and not much worth watching. I'm glad Travel Channel has stepped it up a little, I hope this is just the beginning of newer shows based on Thrills, Chills and Spills.

I still have the 1997, 2000, and 2002 installments that I taped on VHS! I really need to get around to converting them.

I still have the 1997, 2000, and 2002 installments that I taped on VHS! I really need to get around to converting them.

I have a few VHS tapes of those. I know I have one called "A Making of a Coaster", which followed the construction of Hersheypark's Lightning Racer and Steel Dragon 2000, "The World's Largest Amusement Park" following a day in the life of Cedar Point, and "30 Roller Coasters in 24 Hours" where a bunch of ACErs tried to hit just about all the parks in California in a day.

I hope this new one comes out on iTunes since I don't get the Travel Channel. Sounds like an interesting concept judging from the title.