TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (SEAS) Corporate Thread

Couldn't make BGTs ride ops any worse.

Sea World's been having some issues with front gate staff lately too. In fact last weekend for the 'kids' event there were two employees up front having a very inappropriate conversation!

Couldn't make BGTs ride ops any worse.

Sea World's been having some issues with front gate staff lately too. In fact last weekend for the 'kids' event there were two employees up front having a very inappropriate conversation!

LOL Sounds like my last experience at Disneyland Resort gift shops.

This is the most frightening news ever but then, not really sure how things have changed under Blackstone, so it could be a continuation of the status quo?

I'm sure for the right price, they could get this. I would really prefer Six Flags mind their own business, though. I don't see them putting Sea World, Busch, and Sesame on a pedistool and putting in the money necessary to keep them unique and great.

Apollo maybe fine, but I DON'T want Six Flags to take over Sea World, their parks don't mix well on standards such as themeing (crappy vs great) and services (SF is getting better but they are still no where near Sea World quality). If it goes through I can see this not ending up well for the Sea World parks and Six Flags.

OH GOD NO! NO! no no no no no no. This is total crap. I swear if this happens, they will ruin Busch Gardens as well as SeaWorld. We will be seeing Apollo and Griffon clones like there's no tomorrow. Ripping apart all of the beautiful trees at Williamsburg to add some stupid pile of trash over-hyped coaster. I also really dont want to see DC comics plastered all over. This better fall through.

Hmmmm Six Flags = Iron Gwazi, 2 train operation in peak seasons on Kumba, Sheikra, Manta, Kraken, Montu, Alpeingiest, Apollo's Chariot, Griffon (you guys get the point) then atleast 4 of these coasters will be put into the ride rotation program, Shamu in the new animal rotation program, 5 minute dispatches between trains on coasters, plus a debt they cant handle...I dont see anything negative here. But seriously I pray that neither Six Flags nor Apollo get their hands on Sea World Parks