Theme Park Diva at the 2012 Orlando Fringe

Original musical plays Orlando May 17-27, 2012
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Site Admin

Re: Theme Park Diva at the 2012 Orlando Fringe

Postby robbalvey » Tue May 22, 2012 6:09 pm

Don't make me kick you in the donkey!

Postby disneyfan1313 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:11 pm

Hey Guys! For those of you who think this looks cool - check out the Kickstarter for one of our very own members, Piano John, who is trying to fund a cast recording of "Theme Park Diva: The Musical". www.kickstarter.com/projects/440330215/theme-park-diva-2012-orlando-fringe-cast-recording?ref=live

What I do and who I am

Postby pianojohn » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:42 am

Thanks for the post! I was going to post the link to Kickstarter, but you beat me to it.

Already Robb has donated to fund my recording. And with as little as $20, you can get a digital copy of the cast recording.

Thanks for your support!! :lmao:

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:56 pm

TPR!!! One of your fellow members NEEDS YOUR HELP!!! Back this!!! Trust me on this! $20 will get you something awesome! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/440330215/theme-park-diva-2012-orlando-fringe-cast-recording

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:59 pm

themeparkdiva.jpg

BACK THIS NOW!!! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/440330215/theme-park-diva-2012-orlando-fringe-cast-recording

Hey TPR! I want to once again remind everyone to please back the cast recording of "Theme Park Diva." Not only has PianoJohn been an active member of TPR since the early years, he's brought a lot of fun and excitement to our theme parks for many years. Chances are good that you've probably heard him play piano, or have seen one of the shows he's produced at a theme park near you!

His musical "Theme Park Diva" is a parody of what it's like working at a theme park, and more specifically in theme park entertainment. It's both awesome and hilarious! Everyone who is a theme park fan or have worked at a theme park NEEDS to see/hear this show!

Backing the production of the cast recording will get you a copy for $20. We highly recommend this! Here's a couple of clips from the show:

(and yes, the production of a cast recording will result in a MUCH better recording of the audio!)

Click this link and please back this project! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/440330215/theme-park-diva-2012-orlando-fringe-cast-recording

--Robb
Last edited by robbalvey on Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:51 am.

I Love Donkeys!

Postby mratigan » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:04 pm

Thanks Robb
I <3 dark rides!

The best thing about TPR is the donkeys.

Postby scottjenkins » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:17 pm

As a thespian myself and a huge musical theatre fan, I'd like to say that those two clips were outstanding! The score is fresh, unique and very well written and the talent on that stage is out of this world! I for one will be supporting Theme Park Diva! Bring it to the UK PLEASE!

Fabulously FIERCE!

Postby DenDen » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:34 pm

OMFG!!!! I'm so spreading this! AWESOME videos John! Good luck!!!!
"To the floor! The only thing that will hold you up when nobody else will!"

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!