TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Mysterious B&M Green Wingrider Track

It certainly looks like a terrain coaster to me rather than one you'd see of this type as an SF style parking lot coaster.

Because every SF coaster is a parking lot coaster

Because we know SF is the only park company that would buy something like this

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling those tracks are going to CedarPoint!!

I'm still betting on an overseas park....the new CEO isn't Kinzel after all & is less inclined to build expensive coasters especially to win a "coaster count crown" against a park that's thousands of miles away from CP,those days are long gone.

You have to remember that this project will have been in the works for quite a few years and so would be a product of the Kinzel era as opposed to the new CEO.

As for my personal opinion, I think that the second pic looks exactly like the piece of track about halfway down Shambahala's drop where the support meets the track except possibly angled more in the area of 80-85 degrees than 75.

That's what I was thinking as well regarding the angle of that track element.It is still possible that Kinzel may be behind this but other than MF & Magnum CF under Kinzel would usually take a more guarded approach & debut a prototype at one of their smaller parks first before going for a huge version for CP...should be interesting to see where this one ends up.

I wonder,could it be going to an Austrailian park? I know the chances are slim but let's remember that our off-season is their operating season.....just a thought I'd like to throw out there.

My hopes are its coming to Dreamworld Australia, rumor among the staff for a while now has been management's a $1,000,000 deposit paid on a B&M for 2012/2013, and with the new CEO anythings possible right.

Considering Dreamworld just payed a lot of money on a new coaster, a new family ride and a rethemed kids area, I wouldn't say its very likely.

My hopes are its coming to Dreamworld Australia, rumor among the staff for a while now has been management's a $1,000,000 deposit paid on a B&M for 2012/2013, and with the new CEO anythings possible right.

Considering Dreamworld just payed a lot of money on a new coaster, a new family ride and a rethemed kids area, I wouldn't say its very likely.

But that's what Golidie the Clown told me, so it has too be true right

But that's what Golidie the Clown told me, so it has too be true right

Not unless Goldie sells Dippin Dots.

Unless DWs parent company has drastically altered their scheduled capex budgeting for the park I don't see a 15-20 million coaster coming to the property. Aussie parks seem to be spending sub 10mil on major attractions at present and Im not so sure a late investment like this would bring them the returns to justify it to their shareholders.

Sadly

I have heard the rumours going around DW internally that a B&M is coming but I seriously doubt it as DJRappa said it simply is not in the budget, nor has it been mentioned in releases to the Australian Stock Exchange. Dreamworld are focusing on the Dreamwork's Experience at present and I doubt we will see a B&M in 12/13.

I would however gladly be wrong

I've got a hunch that this is going to Cedar Point, but then again, because it's green and it makes me think it's for Six Flags, there's a part of me that's telling me that this is going to SFSL.

Now that Wild Cat is coming out of Cedar Point maybe this track is heading there

Not gonna happen as the decision to remove wildcat came at the last minute & the ride was undergoing testing before CF announced on their site it's removal.

My bet is that it's still going somewhere in china/asia as there seems to be alot of new parks opening year after year in that part of the world.

To everyone saying that it's going out of country...... YOU'RE ALL WRONG! A picture posted a few pages back, will clarify that the track is staying in America, and is going to a very smart amusement park who won't give away the fact, that they are building a new B&M coaster.

To everyone saying that it's going out of country...... YOU'RE ALL WRONG! A picture posted a few pages back, will clarify that the track is staying in America, and is going to a very smart amusement park who won't give away the fact, that they are building a new B&M coaster.

Perhaps you don't know the meaning of the word "origin"

Perhaps you don't know the meaning of the word "origin"

Yes, I do. But before I have seen many people before say that it was staying the U.S. But then again, I didn't see the "origin" in "Country Of Origin" (Just another stupid moment -_-) And I never should listen to what other people say when it comes to something like this.

I'n no expert on this but...

http://www.cwmania.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10032/087.JPG

"X-works" was the name of the customer, I'm assuming that it's Cedar Fair.

Nope,it's not for CF,that Xworks label is somethig that the plant uses to keep us enthusiasts from figuring out where the ride is going.

In the past the shipping label would include the actual customer name but we were able to sneak onto the property,get a pic of it & leak the info before the parks announced the ride so the parks have since asked the plant to stop using the actual customer name on the shipping labels.

• 2 weeks later...