TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Deep South Bash 2011 - Six Flags Over Georgia

Are you interested in Deep South Bash at SFOG?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in Deep South Bash at SFOG?

• Yes

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was just posted from Six Flags Over Georgia...

"The park is really excited to host our first "Bash" event... and we have a few more surprises yet to be announced!"

MORE SURPRISES?!?!? WOW! We already have...

- 2 hours of ERT on Dare Devil Dive!

- ERT on Goliath!

- ERT on Mindbender!

- ERT on Acrophobia!

- ERT on Georgia Scorcher!

- ERT on Superman!

- ERT on Great American Scream Machine!

- BEER AND FRIED PIES!

- Presentation by Park Management!

- Photo Walkback Tour!

...and there IS MORE COMING? I would book your tickets before they sell out!

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=142

Deep South Bash is September 17th at Six Flags Over Georgia. DO NOT MISS THIS AWESOME TPR EVENT!!!

--Robb

I'm not sure what this says about me as a person, but I just spent a good 15 minutes trying to figure out if I could somehow finagle (yes that is now a word even if it wasn't before) a free flight and also convince my very pregnant wife to let me fly to GA for a night.. Fingers crossed (on all aspects of this post) .

I'm not sure what this says about me as a person, but I just spent a good 15 minutes trying to figure out if I could somehow finagle (yes that is now a word even if it wasn't before) a free flight and also convince my very pregnant wife to let me fly to GA for a night.. Fingers crossed (on all aspects of this post) .

If she does let you go, 1.) she deserves sainthood. 2.) You had better worship the ground she walks on for the rest of your life- and then for several millenia afterwards, and 3.) That would be BEYOND Awesome.

I wonder what surprises could be left to announce?? ERT on Coyote's Canyon Blaster, perhaps? Which I would take. I'm way too embarrassed to try and get that credit during GP hours.

Thanks to SFOG and to TPR for going all out. Hoping my first visit there, and first site event, is a great one.

Edited by Robocoaster

, 1.) she deserves sainthood. 2.) You had better worship the ground she walks on for the rest of your life- and then for several millenia afterwards, and 3.) That would be BEYOND Awesome.

I couldn't have said it better myself It's all depends on when Con Jr is born (apparently the drop in barometic pressure due to hurricanes can induce labor, who knew?) and if TPR still has tickets available when that moment happens.... So we'll see.. Looks like a good group of friends at this event and some really cool stuff lined up with TPR..

Greg- I may take you up on that offer . Thanks man!

1. Are there any good campgrounds nearby? We'll take a KOA if there is one close.

There really are no "great" campgrounds near the park (I would say Sweetwater Valley Park is the closest that would be recommended, but it is still 25 miles away). For the best (and another cool Atlanta attraction), go with Stone Mountain Park (as mentioned earlier). It's about 30 miles away (but on a Saturday morning, the traffic will not be bad).