TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Year's Resolutions

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to fit in Millenium Force easier!

You don't know how many times I got cussed out and/or made somebody cry this summer! Those seatbelts really are a bit overkill.

I guess I have a couple of resolutions I could do. I'd like to get into better shape and get into a more regular excerise schedule. I'd also like to lose a little bit of my nice guy personality. I don't mean become an asshole, but I'm sick of having people walk over me. I need to be nice, but sometimes firm.

I want to fit in Millenium Force easier!

You don't know how many times I got cussed out and/or made somebody cry this summer! Those seatbelts really are a bit overkill.

Trust me... I've had my share of fat asses yell at me while working the enterance to Raptor. And you have to be pretty damn big not to fit on Raptor. Less than a 54'' chest size I belive.

Wally "Hold on tight and enjoy your filght on Raptor" Weiss

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm. Probably my 'resolution(s)' would be to get my gut a bit lightened and get into a lot more walking every week, just for the good health of it.

Then, there's getting my "Season Pass" to Playland in the early spring, and using it as an incentive to walk to the park and back (we're less than a 1/2 hour's walk to it), riding our Coaster, doing other rides from time to time, and getting myself in "shape" for what's ahead in the June TPR UK Tour.

In other words, making every spring weekend, "A Weekend at Playland!"

That's enough for now, I think.