Photo TR: Chuck Finally Returns to Japan with TPR

Update, September 18: Tokyo DisneySea
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Re: Photo TR: Chuck Finally Returns to Japan with TPR

Postby Nrthwnd » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:12 pm

cfc wrote: I think it would speed things up a bit if they combined the two processes.

What? :omg: And ruin Fuji-Q's stellar reputation in attractions operations???
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

I know EXACTLY where my passport is!

Postby TPDave » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:19 pm

You make this park look OK Chuck (maybe by focussing on Thomas Town quite a bit!). At least I got the two credits that I needed, but some of the operations were so frustrating to witness!

"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Postby rctneil » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:38 am

What confused me in the Haunted Hospital was they briefed us on safety and rules in the first room, and then did the pre show in the second room and went over safety for a second time.

oh and not forgetting about having the remove shoes in order to ride Eejanaika and having to remove my well secured watch, only to place it into a fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo which is locked by a solid metal key which is worn on a flimsy and loose thin band around my wrist which has no chance at all of flying off and injuring someone unlike my totally secured watch, on Takabisha!

Loved the report from your day at Fuji, Chuck.
TRIPS:
West Coast Tour 2009 - || - Middle America 2010 - || - IntimidaTOUR 2010 - || - Best of China 2012
Taiwan 2013 - || - Japan 2013 - || Scandinavia 2014
[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/5a7b5ea10f265e536d315d1bd5a624a7.jpg[/img][/url]

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby David H » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:30 am

They made me go back to the fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo to put a KLEENEX in! Seriously!

I still can't believe Neil did the whole Haunted Hospital! Good job!

And great Photo TR, as always, Chuck!
Check out my Photo Trip Report from my Epic Asia Trip! Tons of coasters and a good helping of culture too! The first legs in Japan and Korea are done, and now we're up to the TPR China trip!
Photo TR: David's EPIC Asia trip! TPR China + Japan, Korea, and Taiwan!

Can you see the donkey in my toast?

Postby Garet » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:10 am

David H wrote:They made me go back to the fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo to put a KLEENEX in! Seriously!

I still can't believe Neil did the whole Haunted Hospital! Good job!

And great Photo TR, as always, Chuck!

I am also part of the fuji-q kleenex club, the japanese riders were not impressed that I had to put it in a fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo, Seriously i'd have been happier just to put it in a trash can but no I had to go find my fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo.

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:16 am

rctneil wrote:.

oh and not forgetting about having the remove shoes in order to ride Eejanaika and having to remove my well secured watch, only to place it into a fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo which is locked by a solid metal key which is worn on a flimsy and loose thin band around my wrist which has no chance at all of flying off and injuring someone unlike my totally secured watch, on Takabisha!

Oh, yes, I'd forgotten about that little example of Fuji Q's bizarre operations. Although providing the lockable containers in the station is a good idea (they did this at Cosmoworld for Vanish, too), the restrictions against wristwatches made zero sense.

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:44 am

TPDave wrote:You make this park look OK Chuck (maybe by focussing on Thomas Town quite a bit!). At least I got the two credits that I needed, but some of the operations were so frustrating to witness!

Where's your awesome picture of you guys standing next to the op with the 'closed for rain' sign where you can see her shadow because it was bright and sunny out!?!?

That photo and the "Take off your wristwatch, put it in a fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo, and put a loose key around your wrist instead" are two prime examples of FujiQ's quest to be the SFMM of Japan!

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:15 am

It was nice to have a relatively "laid back" day at Fuji Q, but it's still not a park I would recommend to anyone, unless they were diehard credit whores--and then only if they were willing to spring for the passes.

I teach at the school of donkey!

Postby kailisun98 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:49 am

Wow! Seems like a good visit to Fuji-Q but a GREAT Photo TR!!
Top 5 Steel: 1. Outlaw Run @ SDC 2. Flight Deck@CGA 3. X2@ SFMM 4. Medusa@ SFDK 5.YOLOcoaster @ SFMM
Top 3 Wooden: 1. El Toro@ SFGA 2.Gold Striker @ CGA 3. Apocolypse@ SFMM 4. "High Five"@ OCT Wuhan
Total Coaster Count: Wooden: 15 Steel: 143 Total: 158

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby SuperShawn » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:53 am

It's always a bit sad and hilarious to hear about the crazy ops stories of Fuji Q. I'll count my trip there way back when as a blessing since I didn't experience any of the ridiculous procedures everyone refers to.

Glad everyone managed to get all their credits in and have a decent day.

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive