Switch to full style
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
Post a reply

Re: Photo TR: Chuck Finally Returns to Japan with TPR

Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:20 pm

Great report as always Chuck

Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:57 am

Thank you, Larry. I think you really would've enjoyed the Sapporo Beer Museum and Bier Garten.

Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:48 am

Thank you very much for long report and pics, Chuck... appreciate it very.

Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:39 am

I wish we had spitted meals in America, oh wait I did send my food back at McDonald's one time.... nevermind.

It's not even a CFL!! The horror!

Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:58 am

Thanks for your trip report, entertaining as usual. You look mighty comfortable on this ride. :)
Attachments
Chuck.jpg
Chuck.jpg (346.33 KiB) Viewed 2398 times

Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:03 am

This last update has to be the best update on the entire TPR website! Cheers!

Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:04 am

Everyone loves "Beer & Food: The Ride." ;)

Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:00 pm

Now that you have been to both Northern Japan and Southern Japan, which area do you like better. I liked Southern but Sapporo and the Rasutsu Resort were a lot of fun.

Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:46 pm

The Sapporo Brewery and Bier Garten looks really cool! I love visiting different breweries and trying different beers. I've been to Firestone Walker Brewery in Paso Robles, CA (my local brewery), Pyramid Brewery in Berkeley, CA, Lost Coast Brewery in Eureka, CA, Marin Brewing in Larkspur, CA, Moritz Brewery in Barcelona, Spain, and a couple of smaller breweries. Thanks for sharing Chuck. I love seeing the food and beverage side of these TRs.

Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:50 pm

gisco wrote:Now that you have been to both Northern Japan and Southern Japan, which area do you like better. I liked Southern but Sapporo and the Rasutsu Resort were a lot of fun.

I prefer southern Japan, too, but I really enjoyed Sapporo and Rusutsu Resort, and Hokkaido Greenland was better than everyone was expecting. Sapporo seems pretty laid back for a Japanese city--plus, it was cooler up there.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS