TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Let the Blame Game Begin!!!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I reading this wrong, or are he suggesting that school principals track students web behavior? That is not only illegal, but also completely lacking the moral that they are supposed to teach us.

I'd almost say they should ban violent videogames, three or four school shootings later they'll hopefully realise that the connection between the two is loose, at best. As he openly admitted in the interview, the kid was already on the edge and other similar stimuli, like you will find in TV, books, newspapers, and other things both fictional and real, would most likely have had the same outcome in any case. I am, however, troubled that they didn't begin watching him after he attempted suicide. That is always a clear sign that something is very wrong, and that he need help.

What is this coming to? I recall buying San Andreas for my PS2 back in november. When I asked if they had any copies left, the guy behind the counter looked mortified, like I was holding him at gunpoint and demanding whatever money was in the register. I am asking myself: Do I* look like I am violent, possibly dangerous?

*: Guy in white shirt. Yup that's me. Good-looking, huh? *cough cough*

Well I must say that once I saw the Hulk Movie I wanted to turn green and rip apart tanks and my nice new white shirt. The problem doesn't lie in media, the problem lies in the fact that the vast majority of teachers and school staff really don't give a **** about the students. I think that if more teachers actually cared about the well being of the students and not weather or not they will be sued etc. a lot of these tragdies would be averted. When a kid is being picked on and a teacher does nothing to help or in my personal case when I was going through my depression no teacher took to the time to try and help me they all were just pissed at the amount of school I was missing. There is never an excuse for murder but it can be averted if people would step up and show compassion to one another instead of being jerks to each other.