TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Survivor: Palau

Is anybody else watching this season of Survivor???

The show was getting a little tired last year, but this years show, so far has been totally awesome.

They keep throwing curves at the tribes, and the supposed "Stronger" tribe has been getting their asses kicked.

Last nights episod was, IMHO the best of this season so far.

SPOILERS:

So the tribes are going for a "Reward" challenge. At the Challenge they are told that both teams would be going to Tribal Council. The team that won the award would have to vote somebody out, then move to the "Jury" side where they would enjoy stew, root beer, etc.

But, they also got to eat it in front of the other tribe who was doing Tribal Council.

If that wasn't enough, they also got to vote to give 1 person on the other tribe immunity. They gave it to the person who was going to get voted out, so that made it even more interesting.

I hope they keep making cool twists.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody else watching this season of Survivor???

YES!!!

Gregg, I am a serious fan of this show, which is hillarious in that, when it first aired (Borneo, season 1), I had ZERO interest in watching it. My husband started watching it about week 2 or 3 just because it was the total watercooler talk at his job. I got hooked and that was that. I haven't missed an episode. I am loving this season. I am not finding the "characters" as interesting (the women pale in comparison to the Yasur tribe of season 9) but the situations, challenges etc are great!

There's a girl here in Cincy where I live who has been doing twice annual fundraisers called Reality 4 Diabetes. She brings in all these different reality tv stars for a weekend of meet n greet activities. The most recent one was last weekend and on Thursday night there was a "Survivor Viewing Party". I got to sit and watch last week's show at a table with Sandra (winner Pearl Islands) and Chris (winner Vanautu) and some cast from several of the seasons. It was a riot to listen to their comments and insight. I also got to spend some time with Mia (3rd voted out in Vanuatu)and she was telling me how Tribal actually takes 4 hours!!!

Shari "obsessed with that silly show" Shoufler

Yes, this season has actually been pretty good. The last season we watched was All Stars, and last season just seemed like WAY too much 'more of the same.' But this season so far is much, MUCH better.

I liked what they did at tribal council! That really fucked them all over!!!!

--Robb