TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

WaterParks 2005 tonight on Travel Channel

kenshinmac

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I had seen and looked at I though that Dolly's Splash Country actually wasn't a really good waterpark. I mean it looked nice enough, but did it have a decent number of slides?

Elissa "not just about quantity, but you gotta have some stuff!" Alvey

I was seriously dissapointed. I mean they spent ages with some of the tiny parks and hit almost every ride in the park then they get to the big ones and it is like 2 rides and then next park...

I mean WTF!!! They showed the least interesting rides at Hyland Hills Water World here in CO. Sure they are fast but the park wouldn't be the same without the Voyage to the Center of the Earth and Lost River of the Pharohs. They also didn't comment on the fact that it has a gondola ride between sections of the park. Didn't talk about rides similar to ones that they spent several minutes on at other parks. They completely ignored the wave pool which is one of my favorite things there... If only it wasn't a wave every 5 minutes or so. Still when the wave sweeps you out to the edges of the pool it is pretty damn sweet.

Sorry that was a long rant... I love that park though.