TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official Netflix Thread!

So, I watch a decent amount of Netflix, and I thought it'd be fun to have a thread dedicated to all things Netflix related!!

BbqN8GpAephpCNwTBuB8SiFTPT1zFccYyuPd4qRRQRTQPXU5d4F1wuVWfEJh3L4RL3wIKc6BeQ=s640-h400-e365

Have you watched any good movies, or TV shows on Netflix lately?? Do you have any "OMG! MUST WATCH" movies, or shows?? Feel free to share them here!

For TV shows... Personally, I LOVE How To Get Away With Murder, and Stranger Things. If you haven't checked those out, give them a watch, you might like them!

Movie wise.... I just watched "Brace For Impact" it's a really interesting movie about an airline crash, and an investigator! It's kind of slow, but good!

I'm always open to suggestions on things to watch on Netflix, so feel free to share things you've watched and enjoyed!

(A note for the mods: I searched and didn't find a dedicated Netflix Thread, and I thought it would be easier to have just one thread for Netflix, rather than relying on the Moives, Movies, Movies, and favorite TV Show threads, since things discussed on those are not always available on Netflix. So hopefully this is okay.)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic