Switch to full style
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Post a reply

Titanic: Honor and Glory

Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:38 am

So this is Titanic: Honor and Glory, it`s a Titanic game that is in the making. It has been in the making a couple of years now, there is no release date set yet but they are aiming for 2018. They are recreating the entire ship as accurately to the real one as possible. There will be a walkthrough mode and a game mode with a story. In the gameplay mode when you reach the iceberg collision the sinking will be in real time.

There is a free demo you can download from their website witch is a walkthrough of the 1st class reception room, the grand staircase from the reception room on D deck down to F deck, the turkish bath cooling room and the 3rd class dining room.

A new demo will be released sometime this month that will include the Cafe Parisien, the a la carte restaurant and the aft grand staircase as well as some cabins.

They also released a real time sinking video.

Trailer:

Sinking video:

www.titanichg.com
Facebook
Youtube channel
Attachments
titanic 6.jpg
titanic 1.jpg
Grand staircase
titanic 2.jpg
Cafe Parisien
titanic 4.jpg
3rd class dining room
titanic 3.jpg
1st class dining room
titanic 5.jpg
Crew cabin

Re: Titanic: Honor and Glory

Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:55 pm

best titanc game:

Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:21 pm

ImOnABoat wrote:best titanc game:

:nina:

JonTron is BAE :lover: :lover: :lover: :lover: :lover: :lover: :lover:

Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:02 pm

I tried the demo and I'm surprised at how realistic this is.

I was always curious about the Titanic since I was little, so I'm looking forward to when this comes out!

Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:08 pm

SixFlagsAstroworld wrote:I tried the demo and I'm surprised at how realistic this is.

I was always curious about the Titanic since I was little, so I'm looking forward to when this comes out!

There is a new demo coming this month so be sure to check that out aswell ;)

Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:04 pm

Does this mean that in 100 years there will be a 9/11 game?

Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:19 pm

WOW! Those images are stunningly realistic. I'm not sure if they're in-game screenshots or if they're concept art, but it doesn't matter, because it looks amazing in either circumstance.

Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:42 pm

GCI Wooden wrote:WOW! Those images are stunningly realistic. I'm not sure if they're in-game screenshots or if they're concept art, but it doesn't matter, because it looks amazing in either circumstance.

It's hard to tell. I think they are screenshots!

Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:44 am

The new demo is out and it is amazing :)

Download here

And a new video showing some of the demo and some other parts of the ship

Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:43 am

The images for the game look amazing, the idea behind the game is extremely interesting. After reading about it, it seems like it is going to be an amazing game if they are able to do everything that they intend to do. I will be trying this demo out the second I get home from work this evening.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS