TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR Theme Song?!?!?

papapotbelly

Hey TPR Peeps!

I was searching the Videos and Threads, and I can't seem to find a TPR Theme Song!!! (Sorry but I don't count "we are on a log flume" as that is actually the one and only Log Flume Theme ever needed, anywhere - but sadly not a TPR theme).

This is of course a travesty of epic proportions that must be immediately corrected.

I'm a (semi) pro musician, and I'm willing to donate my services as cheap as they come: heck, I'm not even asking for a Bag o' Crap (or am I?!?!?!?!) to create an awesome theme song for TPR to use as they see fit. Website? Check. Social media? You got it. Videos? Use it. Virtual Coaster with Robb zombies attacking your face in time with the beat? Make it happen.

But I need your help! What style of music? Lyrics or instrumental? Anyone with chops wanna collaborate? (I'm looking at you, PianoJohn!) I'm hoping to collect some suggestions and post some audio for us all to vote on.

Let me know what you think!

Oh and here's an adorable pic so that this can (hopefully) get shared around and get everyone's feedback.

funny-pictures-dog-and-cat-need-a-theme-song.jpg?dl=0

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I am in the minority here, but I don't really think that TPR needs a "Theme Song."

I don't know why, I just don't think that it is something that would really be that "beneficial" to TPR. Where would you expect for this purposed song to be used? The intro to the YouTube videos? If so it would need to be just a few seconds of (probably) just instrumental music. Just something to play while the "TPR" Screen is up. The TPR videos having been doing just fine for (what seems like) forever without music.

Keep in mind this is all just my opinion. I am not Robb, nor do I know what Robb thinks might be best for the site, or for the future of TPR! I'm just throwing my two cents out there.