A laser ray: The possibly unrealistic/dangerous desgin

A laser ray concept! Kinda
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
I am stupid.

A laser ray: The possibly unrealistic/dangerous desgin

Postby I love pie » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:04 pm

Ok, technaicly it isn't a laser ray, but most liekly, both the ray, and lasers probably are made of plasma.
So you know how lightning is formed when a strong postive charge from the ground, and a strong negative charge from the clouds (yes I know I left out some details)? The ray uses the same concept. If I'm correct, when the electric field gets very strong, the air becomes ionized, and the ionized air is more conductive than the Un ionized air.
The laser/lightning ray is pretty much mock up lightning. There will be one of those guards you see on machine guns. To get a strong negative/postive charge, I can use A circular piece of steel, hooked up to a wire, which is hooked up to a generator. The steel thing will be placed on to 2 places
The negative charge steel thing will be attached to the tip of the ray body
The positive charge steel thing will be attached to whatever object I want to hit
Some problems are:
How am I gonna get the electrons, and protons to seperate, and go to different paths?
How am I gonna power it? It would be a huge waste of electricity.
And the ray would also be very dangerous.
Anyways this is just a teens concept.

Return to Random, Random, Random