TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Favorite toy you ever got with a kids meal

I don't know why I just thought of this out of nowhere but when you were a kid, if you ever got a kids meal from McDonald's, Burger King, or somewhere else and it came with a toy, which one was your favorite that you can remember?

My favorites were the singing American Idol dolls with the humongous heads and tiny bodies. I had a green one and an orange one. And I was a littlest pet shop fan too and had about 4 of the toys I got in kids meals. All from McDonald's and all in 2008. Sadly, none of which I have anymore.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a lot of those fast food kiddie meal toys, most of them were from McDonald's. I have a few of the dinosaur Transformers toys from McDonald's that transformed from McDonald's food like burgers, shake/drink, and an ice cream cone, but used have the McDonald's dinosaur Transformer toy that transformed from a box of Chicken McNuggets into a dinosaur that looked like a turtle crossed with a crocodile.

Some of the ones I remember were the food transforming things, the jungle book wind up toys, the halloween buckets, and hot wheels.

The best that I still have on my desk at my parents house are the Tiny Toon, Space Jam, and Mario Brothers ones.

I also remember when McDonald's had Disney figures in boxes that looked like Disney videos and also the Power Rangers figure with their Ninjazords even though the last ones were sold separately from a Happy Meal.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...