Once Upon A Time - TV Show Discussion

May contain Spoilers. Do not read if you have not caught up!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Once Upon A Time - TV Show Discussion

Postby bert425 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:30 pm

Nrthwnd wrote:^ And then she smiles, like he was pretty delish... ;)

Oh, I didn't know she had another show going. Some times when a secondary character disappears
from the show for a long time, you wonder what's happened, etc. But that's cool. I'm glad she's back.

Yeah, she was in a show called "Intelligence" with Josh Holloway (from Lost).

that's why she disappeared last year.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Can you see the donkey in my toast?

Postby Garet » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:38 pm

bert425 wrote:
Nrthwnd wrote:I enjoyed it, that Red was (finally!) brought into a story line, the Merida episode. I wish she had more to do
with the other episode, and the goings on with the main characters, but that's okay. It was fun enough seeing her again.

they had to find SOME way to write the actress back in, and to explain where she disappeared to.

having her trapped in Enchanted Forest?. . that's a great way to fill in blanks, and get her back into the show (now that her other show is cancelled).

and they absolutely are setting her up to be in a couple with Mulan (note her comment about only having had "one boyfriend").

Or for other actors with non-cancelled shows, have Regina pick on their hairstyles. ;)

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby B&MBoy1982 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:06 am

I have to say that while I am not really a fan of Brave. (Seen it once, don't care to see it again) I did like the big reveal at the end. The person who killed her father.

Sunday can not come soon enough! I think I died a little at the end of episode 8.

*sigh*

Is it warm in here?

Previous

Return to Random, Random, Random