TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Better Call Saul

nannerdw

I just watched the first episode. I'm liking it so far.

I didn't get the Cinnabon scene at first, and had to look it up to find out that it takes place after Breaking Bad. It's going to be interesting to see how they tie the pre and post-Breaking Bad storylines together.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you not watch Breaking Bad?

a familiar character is going to show up at the start of episode II

the show is fantastic thus far, and can't wait for it to get it's "legs". .it's already renewed for season II, so we at least have 30 episodes of it

did you not watch Breaking Bad?

It's been a while. I have the feeling I'll need to re-watch it to catch some of the references.

Also, I'm really impressed with the cinematography. They're great at putting lots of little clues and symbolism everywhere, so I'll be watching closely for that (and by "watching closely," I mean reading about it from other people, people who are way more observant than I could ever hope to be. lol)

Also, I'm really impressed with the cinematography. They're great at putting lots of little clues and symbolism everywhere, so I'll be watching closely for that (and by "watching closely," I mean reading about it from other people, people who are way more observant than I could ever hope to be. lol)

The cinematography in Breaking Bad was probably the best I've ever seen on television. Just watched the first two episodes and I'm already liking it. I honestly went into it with very low expectations and was pleasantly surprised. It isn't trying to be Breaking Bad, even with the familiar faces and settings, the tone is completely different which makes it stand alone. It strikes a nice balance between a comedy and an engaging story.

• 2 weeks later...