Switch to full style
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Post a reply

Re: The Walking Dead

Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:20 am

Freefallbestrideever wrote:Anyone else feel like this is some serious milkage with 16 episode seasons?

I don't see the Negan issue being resolved this season. Too many story lines going on.

Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:25 am

gisco wrote:
Freefallbestrideever wrote:Anyone else feel like this is some serious milkage with 16 episode seasons?

I don't see the Negan issue being resolved this season. Too many story lines going on.

I agree, I would be shocked if they do anything big this season. Currently have 4 different storylines to attempt to tie into 1. Not to mention Jeffrey Dean Morgan's name shows up in the opening credits, showing he is going to be around for a while. If they choose to follow the comics with his character, he isn't going anywhere.

Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:18 pm

I am not a tough guy, but I have like 3 inches and 40 pounds on Negan.

Take Lucille away from him, and he is a simpering little biatch.

And his henchmen may seem powerful to us now, but consider that they didn't see any of Rick's people for a hella long time until the plot needed them to.

The show is so beyond dumb, it isn't even funny.

Yet I still watch. God only knows why.... :cool:

Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:35 pm

I was on the show for episode 2. The one in the red. This is going to be a good season. Im on 2 more future episodes.
Attachments
IMG_6112.PNG

Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:49 pm

^ You are the luckiest man on the planet. :lmao:

Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:49 am

Haha it's been awesome to get to be an extra on that show. Everyone is so nice on the set. I do a lot of movie work so have been on tons of past and future shows that film in Atlanta.

Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:33 pm

^That's awesome.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:36 pm

they really DID seem to piss off a lot of fans with that finale last season.

Ratings may or may not have taken a hit (depending on which source you look at). . but NO ONE seems to be talking about the show.

we watched the mid-season finale yesterday (one of the best episodes of this season thus far)..and yet, I was completely unspoiled from Facebook, or Entertainment weekly -- despite watching it 3 days after it aired.

Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:18 am

I think in the first half the show they went too long in between episodes from showing other characters. Going almost 6 episodes without seeing Carol and Morgan, 2-3 episodes without seeing Daryl or Rick. The mid-season finale, I thought was very well done, we had see all the characters in the first 15-20 minutes of the show. Nothing seemed rushed, nothing seemed to miss a beat. I hope going forward they stick to this as well, I can understand an episode here or there where a character is not involved, but 6 is a little too much.

The show has lost a lot of viewership, but it is still the number one most watched show on cable television on Sunday night, pulling in over 10.6 million viewers. The Talking Dead, which is a talk show about a show was second with over 4 million. While they have lost viewership, I don't believe the show is leaving AMC anytime soon.

Nonetheless personally I am excited for the next half of the season and think it's going to be very exciting, which if they choose to follow the comic books, we could be losing a couple more of our group by the end of the season.

Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:06 pm

The first half of the season had a lot of set up to do for the up coming second half. I didn't like the time between seeing characters either so I'm glad to see they are pretty much all back together. I expect the second half of the season to be much better. Is it February 12th yet?
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS