The Walking Dead

Fear The Walking Dead too!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Starbucks Enthusiast

Re: The Walking Dead

Postby gisco » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:20 am

Freefallbestrideever wrote:Anyone else feel like this is some serious milkage with 16 episode seasons?

I don't see the Negan issue being resolved this season. Too many story lines going on.

Does Jeff Johnson count this donkey as a credit?

Postby CoasterRench » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:25 am

gisco wrote:
Freefallbestrideever wrote:Anyone else feel like this is some serious milkage with 16 episode seasons?

I don't see the Negan issue being resolved this season. Too many story lines going on.

I agree, I would be shocked if they do anything big this season. Currently have 4 different storylines to attempt to tie into 1. Not to mention Jeffrey Dean Morgan's name shows up in the opening credits, showing he is going to be around for a while. If they choose to follow the comics with his character, he isn't going anywhere.
Steel: 91 Wood: 28 Total: 119

Top Five
5. Diamondback, 4. Banshee, 3. Hollywood, Rip, Ride, Rockit, 2. Incredible Hulk, 1. Millennium Force

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby MisterP » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:18 pm

I am not a tough guy, but I have like 3 inches and 40 pounds on Negan.

Take Lucille away from him, and he is a simpering little biatch.

And his henchmen may seem powerful to us now, but consider that they didn't see any of Rick's people for a hella long time until the plot needed them to.

The show is so beyond dumb, it isn't even funny.

Yet I still watch. God only knows why.... :cool:

Have I mentioned how awesome donkeys are?

Postby edh » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:35 pm

I was on the show for episode 2. The one in the red. This is going to be a good season. Im on 2 more future episodes.
IMG_6112.PNG
Pictures from my Europe Trip. Includes Europa Park and Disney Paris. http://community.webshots.com/user/edh1 ... =community

Girls don't like me because I can play RCT better than you

Postby TheCoasterKid211 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:49 pm

^ You are the luckiest man on the planet. :lmao:
| |Alpengeist| |Cheetah Hunt| |Kumba| |Mako| |Intimidator 305| |
"Yeah, I like coasters. Yes, I'm a kid. Don't know what the 211 means, but whatever." Check out my TR thread!

Have I mentioned how awesome donkeys are?

Postby edh » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:49 am

Haha it's been awesome to get to be an extra on that show. Everyone is so nice on the set. I do a lot of movie work so have been on tons of past and future shows that film in Atlanta.
Pictures from my Europe Trip. Includes Europa Park and Disney Paris. http://community.webshots.com/user/edh1 ... =community

Starbucks Enthusiast

Postby gisco » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:33 pm

^That's awesome.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby bert425 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:36 pm

they really DID seem to piss off a lot of fans with that finale last season.

Ratings may or may not have taken a hit (depending on which source you look at). . but NO ONE seems to be talking about the show.

we watched the mid-season finale yesterday (one of the best episodes of this season thus far)..and yet, I was completely unspoiled from Facebook, or Entertainment weekly -- despite watching it 3 days after it aired.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Does Jeff Johnson count this donkey as a credit?

Postby CoasterRench » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:18 am

I think in the first half the show they went too long in between episodes from showing other characters. Going almost 6 episodes without seeing Carol and Morgan, 2-3 episodes without seeing Daryl or Rick. The mid-season finale, I thought was very well done, we had see all the characters in the first 15-20 minutes of the show. Nothing seemed rushed, nothing seemed to miss a beat. I hope going forward they stick to this as well, I can understand an episode here or there where a character is not involved, but 6 is a little too much.

The show has lost a lot of viewership, but it is still the number one most watched show on cable television on Sunday night, pulling in over 10.6 million viewers. The Talking Dead, which is a talk show about a show was second with over 4 million. While they have lost viewership, I don't believe the show is leaving AMC anytime soon.

Nonetheless personally I am excited for the next half of the season and think it's going to be very exciting, which if they choose to follow the comic books, we could be losing a couple more of our group by the end of the season.
Steel: 91 Wood: 28 Total: 119

Top Five
5. Diamondback, 4. Banshee, 3. Hollywood, Rip, Ride, Rockit, 2. Incredible Hulk, 1. Millennium Force

Starbucks Enthusiast

Postby gisco » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:06 pm

The first half of the season had a lot of set up to do for the up coming second half. I didn't like the time between seeing characters either so I'm glad to see they are pretty much all back together. I expect the second half of the season to be much better. Is it February 12th yet?

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random