The Walking Dead

Fear The Walking Dead too!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Starbucks Enthusiast

Re: The Walking Dead

Postby gisco » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:46 pm

So do you think the Glenn issue will be resolved before the mid season break? Seams like they are sure stretching this out.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby bert425 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:35 am

gisco wrote:So do you think the Glenn issue will be resolved before the mid season break? Seams like they are sure stretching this out.

Keep in mind, the first 6 episodes have all taken place in one day! (the day they went to lead the herd). . so it seems long, but really isn't.

yeah, I DO think it will be resolved, likely in the last seconds of the episode.

I think he was rescued by Negan's folks, and it will be revealed they have him captive.

Speculation based on COMIC. . .so potential Spoilers below:

Negan's people are called "the Saviors". . and they were basically revealed in Sunday's episode!

The Wolves were established that they do not have guns -- they use knives and blunt objects. So the folks shooting at Sasha, Abe, and Darryl are the Saviors.

more proof? Jeffery Dean Morgan was recently announced as cast. . . as Negan.

but the BIG spoil from last episode? the two survivors that rob Darryl and take off with his bike?
although not named, they are ABSOLUTELY "Dwight' and "Sheryl". . . Dwight is one of Negan's high ranked lieutenants, and is known for his scarred face -- because Negan punishes his folks by holding a hot iron to their faces for infractions.

in the comic, Dwight is scarred because Negan took Sheryl for one of his wives, and he tried to visit her (for sex) and got caught.
the TV version is obviously not going that way. . instead, they apparently are going to have Dwight punished for running away.

proof that the two were Dwight and Sheryl? They stole Darryl's crossbow -- Dwight's signature weapon:

Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Starbucks Enthusiast

Postby gisco » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:26 pm

So the cliff hanger for mid-season could be the reveal of Negan having Glenn.

Postby bert425 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:33 pm

gisco wrote:So the cliff hanger for mid-season could be the reveal of Negan having Glenn.

that's what i'm thinking.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Postby bert425 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:33 am

well. . tho I was wrong on the cliffhanger (guessing we're gonna get some death next week, huh?), but at least i read the signs correctly once the Producers started doing damage control. . about Glenn's fate.

I call BS on the Talking Dead where they only read comments or talked about folks reacting POSITIVELY.

I know a lot of folks who feel manipulated, and feel that the show cheated.

Starbucks Enthusiast

Postby gisco » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:52 pm

Glenn is not out of the woods yet. He still hasn't connected with the rest of the group. My guess is Daryl, Abraham, Sasha and Glenn will lead most of the walkers away. I think Negan is going to play a big part next week and then we will have to wait until February 14th to see how it plays out.

She turned me into a donkey! I got better...

Postby Fingers » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:43 am

Spoilers

^ Negan won't be in the next episode as he has just recently been casted and all of part one of this season was filmed months ago. There is a slim to none chance of his group being seen as his character was cast for the season finale and I doubt they will show members of his group for half a season without showing their leader. The mid-season finale will be a positive episode where everyone gets back together and the alexandrians will learn that they can fight off zombies. I not too sure as to what will happen with the wolves though.

Starbucks Enthusiast

Postby gisco » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:24 pm

Fingers wrote:Spoilers

^ Negan won't be in the next episode as he has just recently been casted and all of part one of this season was filmed months ago. There is a slim to none chance of his group being seen as his character was cast for the season finale and I doubt they will show members of his group for half a season without showing their leader. The mid-season finale will be a positive episode where everyone gets back together and the alexandrians will learn that they can fight off zombies. I not too sure as to what will happen with the wolves though.

Well we got to see Negan and his gang last night.

She turned me into a donkey! I got better...

Postby Fingers » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:01 pm

^ We didn't see Negan last night. We saw his crew which I will admit surprised me because of how much of the second half of the season was filmed before his role was cast. This leads me to believe that most of the second half will be that the group is split, which has been the case for the past several seasons and they will build up Negan until his big reveal, probably in the finale. Just so everyone knows I wasn't claiming to be in the know with my last post I just put spoiler on there as it had to deal with a future character and his rumored debut.

Meow on to the mid season finale, that was terrible. I am all for a good cliffhanger, but this just felt like it ended randomly in the middle of an episode. I feel that they should have ended this half the season with Alexandria defeating the zombie horde and end with the 2 minute clip of daryls trio or just ended the season with the wall coming down. When you do any type of a finale it should read like an end to a chapter in a book not like you just stopped reading mid page.

Starbucks Enthusiast

Postby gisco » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:27 pm

^Interesting, I did not know that. So Negan could be the season ending cliff hanger.

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random