Switch to full style
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Post a reply

Re: The Walking Dead

Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:08 pm

Holeeeee crap on a stick.

two super gory deaths (one a clear homage to "Day of the Dead". .I was half expecting the character to shriek "Choke on em!"

easily could have been the finale, so can't wait to see where they go!

Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:52 am

^Tell me about it, they were pretty gruesome!

I hope traitor Gabriel is the next one to go. Rick's group is the reason why he's still alive and in that safe haven in the first place and he wants to go behind their backs like that.

Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:30 am

well, crap. . . after last night's set up episode for the finale?

the character I'm most concerned for now is Glenn.

(I still think either Carol or Sasha are in trouble too). . but Glenn basically threatened Nathanial (is that his name?). . and then they showed that HE'S the one who swiped Rick's hidden gun.

also factor in that. . .

spoiler space

more spoiler space. . .

even more spoiler space. . .

Glenn is dead in the comics? and I'm very concerned for his well being :(

Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:06 am

Wow, Maybe Rick's group will be on the verge of being thrown out when the W''s show up and they save the day?

There was a scene on the Talking Dead showing Carol threatening the Dr. next week. Holding a knife to his throat and telling him she could kill him. She is a bad ass.

Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:14 am

Ok, the season finale was good. Now we have a long wait until next season. At least there is the prequel series starting in late Summer and Game of Thrones starts in a couple weeks again.

So Morgan is back and with some impressive ninja skills.

Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:37 am

Yeah I liked the season finale. Hopefully the prequel show, Fear the Walking Dead, will be good too.

Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:58 pm

I'm wondering if Glenn was bitten?

that was an awful lot of walkers around/on him, and he had been shot and beaten up.

Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:56 pm

bert425 wrote:I'm wondering if Glenn was bitten?

that was an awful lot of walkers around/on him, and he had been shot and beaten up.

Since you said earlier that Glenn dies in the comics .........

Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:02 pm

gisco wrote:
bert425 wrote:I'm wondering if Glenn was bitten?

Since you said earlier that Glenn dies in the comics .........

yeah. . but there are a bunch of characters dead in the comics who are still alive on the TV show (no spoilers unless you want them :).

but i do wonder if he was bitten and that will be a reveal early in the new season?

Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:47 am

That would suck to be Glenn if he did get bit. Have to wait all off season to come back for just 1 or 2 episodes until you die!
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS