The Walking Dead

Fear The Walking Dead too!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Starbucks Enthusiast

Re: The Walking Dead

Postby gisco » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:57 pm

But so far there are no signs of any people. Is it to hold the suspense that they are or are not in a safe place?

It may not be a spoiler, they may be still walking into the settlement passing the empty houses. Aaron did say the one thing they lacked was people.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby bert425 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:22 pm

RIck heard kids playing over the wall.

I think it's just to keep the question "are they good guys or bad guys?" going for as long as possible :)
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Starbucks Enthusiast

Postby gisco » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:59 pm

I'm expecting these guys to be good. They haven't had much luck lately and need to settle down for a while. Plus rick needs to shave!

Edit so I don't double post. I liked last nights episode! Looks like they will be taking control of the place.
Last edited by gisco on Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:05 pm.

Vagina Wreckage

Postby Barge84 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:50 pm

I like where this is going. The struggle between people that have remained civilized versus the Survivors should be very interesting to watch. I kind of want Rick to turn bad, and his last line of the episode got me pretty excited for the next few episodes.

Starbucks Enthusiast

Postby gisco » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:39 am

Only three episodes left! On the bright side, the new prequel series staged in LA will be out the end of Summer

Text me about my Delorean - (559) 940-3525

Postby Ryan King » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:05 pm

gisco wrote:Only three episodes left! On the bright side, the new prequel series staged in LA will be out the end of Summer

I just read that last night myself. Pretty stoked for a Prequel series. Hopefully it will give us much more insight to how everything went down. We really just get thrown into it in the comic book series and in the television show.

But I have this feeling that Darryl isn't going to make it out of this season alive. I feel like they are setting him up for his end. But we will see how it all plays out. Needless to say, I am very stoked. They say the season finale will be an hour and a half??

Postby bert425 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:29 pm

Ryan King wrote:
gisco wrote:Only three episodes left! On the bright side, the new prequel series staged in LA will be out the end of Summer

I just read that last night myself. Pretty stoked for a Prequel series. Hopefully it will give us much more insight to how everything went down. We really just get thrown into it in the comic book series and in the television show.

But I have this feeling that Darryl isn't going to make it out of this season alive. I feel like they are setting him up for his end. But we will see how it all plays out. Needless to say, I am very stoked. They say the season finale will be an hour and a half??

There is ZERO chance that Darryl isn't going to make it out of the season. He's the most popular non-comic character on the show.

I do have concerns for a couple of others tho. . . in particular, a character who was put in place of another in the comic, but now seems to be getting replaced as well. We shall see.

On the plus side, I'm hearing rumblings that we *won't* be seeing Negan until the end of next season, and that the bad guys we're going to encounter are

spoiler space

"the wolves"

which of course has me slapping my head in stupidity, since there was a phrase spray painted on Noah's community saying "the wolves are coming" and then Darryl pointed out the "W" carved in a walker's head.

so yeah. . . the antagonists were right there in front of us, even if we haven't seen em yet :)
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Text me about my Delorean - (559) 940-3525

Postby Ryan King » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:39 pm

bert425 wrote:"the wolves"
which of course has me slapping my head in stupidity, since there was a phrase spray painted on Noah's community saying "the wolves are coming" and then Darryl pointed out the "W" carved in a walker's head.

I thought they were called..."The Whisperers?"
But I havent caught up in the comics yet.

Postby bert425 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:46 am

Ryan King wrote:
bert425 wrote:"the wolves"

I thought they were called..."The Whisperers?"
But I havent caught up in the comics yet.

The Whisperers are the current threat in the comic (and we still don't know their whole story yet).

the Wolves (AkA the Scavengers) are folks in the comics that are turned away from Alexandria (remember, you have to be invited in). . and in the comics at least. . .

spoiler space .....

they attack the city, but Rick's group (which had recently been accepted into the community) makes quick work of them. . which is why I didnt' remember them right off the bat. Dunno if that's the way the battle will go in the TV show, as they seem to be much more coordinated here. . but spoiler space just in case :)

I Love Donkeys!

Postby AvengedYolo » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:23 pm

Can't wait till tomorrow! Gotta wonder why rick was stroking the wall at the end of the last episode :lmao:

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random