• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^and it started with so much potential

Semi-spoiler below

Although after tonight's vote it could get interesting next week

Edited by larrygator

It should be interesting to see the fall out tonight from last weeks tribal.

The smartest thing to do now is keep your cool and don't be angry at what happened. Unless of course you want the target on your back.

You never really know with the editing but I don't think anyone left has really played a great game. You also don't know what the people on the jury consider playing a good game. Strategy, honesty, back stabbing .....

^Yup, you never know. I just can't recall anyone ever riding someone's coattails to the final and then winning. You have to play the game to get the majority of the jury votes. Nice guys and schemers win and I don't recall too many nice guys. Jud/Fabio is the only recent one I recall

I have this feeling that Natalie is the one to watch, from now on.

The last vote was a brilliant one-two punch to get Jon out, and they did it!

And she was all smiles there, when it all happened. She has certainly proven

she can do stuff without her sister beside her, no offence. Getting stronger.

Who knows? She may be gone by next episode, but I now admire what she's

endured and how she's planned her route accordingly.

I remember seeing Natalie and her sister on the Amazing Race a few years ago, and thinking at the time that they were the most annoying contestants on the planet. But I actually admire her game in this season of Survivor, she's made some good, risky plays that have certainly made the show more interesting.

Would like to see Keith win, although I doubt he'd have enough votes on the jury.

I remember seeing Natalie and her sister on the Amazing Race a few years ago, and thinking at the time that they were the most annoying contestants on the planet. But I actually admire her game in this season of Survivor, she's made some good, risky plays that have certainly made the show more interesting.

Would like to see Keith win, although I doubt he'd have enough votes on the jury.

Agreed, she was very annoying on the Amazing Race. I think she has a good shot at winning if she can make the final. If Missy can make the final I think she will get the sympathy vote. Baily needs to get voted off so she can give her Mom a vote in the final.

Agreed, she was very annoying on the Amazing Race. I think she has a good shot at winning if she can make the final. If Missy can make the final I think she will get the sympathy vote. Baily needs to get voted off so she can give her Mom a vote in the final.

I don't think anyone would vote for Missy, am I missing something?

I forgot she had the idol also and don't see how she can lose.

Is it possible the Jon gave Jaclyn his idol before Tribal? He didn't mention going home with it in his pocket.

EDIT: I completely forgot how piss poor everyone but Natalie and Keith are at challenges

Edited by larrygator