TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Amazing Race

nannerdw

I'm liking it so far. . but surely someone would have told them that Twinks tend not to go for Twinks. . the gay blind date couple will NEVER speak again after the show is over

did I call that or what?

I thought of this comment when I saw the episode.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bergen & Kurt broke rule #1 of TAR

You have to learn to drive stick before the race! I guess "know how to swim" would be even more important, but that's probably on the official qualification list. You really can't just assume that the show will provide you with rental cars that all have automatic transmission, though. It seems like there's always at least one team that struggles with this.

Jeff & Jackie are one of my favorite teams, but I have kind of mixed feelings on how they pretended not to know about the other team's lost bag. I know it's every team for themselves, but still, it's probably not what I would have done. Then again, if I were on this show, I'd probably try too hard to be nice to people and let the other teams walk all over me, so...

Also, once again, poor Blair. I feel so bad for him. lol

oh, and the "stack" challenge would be really cool as an upcharge game at a theme park, like that impossible "balance on the rope ladder" thing.

Not being able to drive a stick is like going on Survivor and not knowing how to start a fire. What is their thought process once they were selected for the show? Have they not seen previous seasons? Dumb Dumb Dumb.

Three basic rules for TAR; Always know where your passport is at, reread the clue, know how to drive a stick.

Not being able to drive a stick is like going on Survivor and not knowing how to start a fire. What is their thought process once they were selected for the show? Have they not seen previous seasons? Dumb Dumb Dumb.

Three basic rules for TAR; Always know where your passport is at, reread the clue, know how to drive a stick.

I kinda have a feeling that they didn't apply for "Amazing Race" but rather for some extreme dating show. . and the Producers of TAR just picked a few couples to compete once the decision was made to incorporate the dating.

the only explanation I can come up with for why only the blind date couples had issues with stick shift.

• 4 weeks later...

predictions for the finale:

1. Hayley & Blair. They're actually trying to cooperate now, or maybe Haley's whining was just edited out to make her more likeable before the finale.

2. Jelani & Jenny

3. Laura & Tyler

4. Mike & Rochelle

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, they were one of my favorite teams. Glad to see them win.

Not gonna lie, I really wanted Mike & Rochelle to win, though I knew it was a slim chance.

Also, I had been expecting Jelani & Jenny to do really well on that last memory challenge. For a while, it looked like they were going to pull into the lead.

Hayley's mistake on the rappelling tower is the one thing cost them the race. That must have been really disappointing for both of them