TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

How to get over Coaster Enthusiasm

tarheel1231

I realize posting this topic to the main thread was not appropriate, so I'll post it here.

I realize my parents are done with amusement parks, and I doubt I'll be able to step foot in one for a good 4-5 years. Any other hobbies I can take up? I don't have anyone who could take me to the park, so I don't really know another way to get to a park.

I'm serious guys, please don't lock this. I don't want to be disappointed to wait to go to an amusement park only to find out that I'm not going. I need a new hobby.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our site is about celebrating the excitement and enthusiasm about roller coasters and theme parks, not discussing how NOT to go to amusement parks or what to do instead.

It sounds to me like if you're really going to be this bummed out about not going to parks, you probably should talk to your parents about this.

How far to you live from Carowinds? Do you *HONESTLY BELIEVE* they aren't going to take you to any parks for five years? Seems to me you are being very over-dramatic. "Guys, please don't lock this thread! OMG!!!"

I think you need to figure this one out on your own and talk to your parents about it.

--Robb