TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Is anyone bumpin' the techno music from POVs?

Samuel

Does anybody know how we got to the point where there's so much Euro disco music accompanying POV coaster videos, and is anyone sincerely into the genre? When I stumble across a POV or NL design posted to Youtube, space-club-remix-dub-trance music kicks right in about half of the time, and then I'll see that the poster will be a man from some place like Arkansas. I don't hate it, it just never made any sense to me!

I know two guys from Russia who sincerely love that kind of music, but beyond them, I've never gone to anybody's house or sat in traffic and heard this stuff coming from anywhere else...it seems to just be a thing with Internet roller coaster videos!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Trance is my favorite genre of music, outside of punk rock and metal. There are some POV's with music to them which I do particularly like, but I think they choose that type because it's normally more fitting than many other genres. You won't find many rap songs accompanying a coaster video, though I'd like to see someone try someday!