Jurassic World

Atter

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Im pumped for this movie. I heard the premise of the movie is that that the dinosaurs are basically the fish at Seaworld. It's a functioning park with dinosaurs in pens. Should be cool.

Well, sort of. There are aquatic Dino's in this film, but there are also the old t -Rex. Raptors, herbivores, and such. From what I hear there is only going to be a couple scenes that involve the water Dino's. But, it will make this that much more scary. You can't get in the water to escape land Dino's now because, you now have to worry about both aquatic and land.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Jurassic World trailer will be released on Thanksgiving day at 8 P.M. I'm not sure what time zone that is, but if you want to see the countdown timer head over to Www.Jurassicworld.com

Jurassic World Legos have been leaked, models include T-Rex , raptors, and the new dinosaur " D-Rex" (Hybrid mix between a T-Rex, raptor, snake, and a cuttlefish. ) it's not as dumb looking as it sounds.

What am I thankful for on Thanksgiving? The Jurassic World trailer.

I'm excited to see a return of these films, but I really hope it's not like that god-awful third movie. It was so painful to watch.

I thought the second was just as bad. Too bad they didn't follow the book "The Lost World" , it would have made a great movie.

As for the new movie coming out next June, the trailer looks interesting. Visually it will be a lot of eye candy I'm sure. I hope the story fits this time around and they don't do something stupid like when the T-Rex got loose in San Diego.

Just watched the Jurassic World trailer and from it I'm undecided on the new film. On one hand, it definitely looks like it has potential to be pretty good, but on the other it looks like it could potentially end up being a rehash of previous films and there were a few things I didn't care for in the trailer. I'm hoping the film will be good, but given the track record of the series I can't be anything more than cautiously optimistic at this point. Regardless of how it is there's a pretty good chance I'll be seeing it in theaters when it comes out.

The CGI looks very...CGI. The first JP was great because of all the puppets that make it look realistic. But I'm hoping with 7 months left until the actual movie comes out, those are not the final versions and were just put out in "good enough for trailer" form.

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure about the visuals actually. No doubt they will be using 100% CGI, which I don't think has come on much in the past decade in terms of quality/realism.

The initial stance of CGI combined with animatronics was far more effective.

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure about the visuals actually. No doubt they will be using 100% CGI, which I don't think has come on much in the past decade in terms of quality/realism.

The initial stance of CGI combined with animatronics was far more effective.

Haha, not a ton of GCI will be used. Just like the other 3, it will use animatronics, as well as CGI. The visual effects in the trailer are "Good enough for trailer." There is still more than 5 months until release. No worries. Plus, visuals have came a very long way. Also, I ordered a JW poster on Amazon. It's currently on the truck to be delivered. I'm stuck at school currently, I won't be there when it arrives.