• Safari
    • Mozilla FireFox
    • Opera
    • Other

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still using Firefox just because I'm too lazy to log in all my accounts on Chrome and get used to a new browser. It took me forever to switch from Internet Explorer to Firefox. By the time I switch completely to Chrome, I can guarantee that it will be outdated.

This is the basic reason why I use Opera as my main Browser on my Laptop. I use Firefox for everything else that doesn't want to play nice in Opera, and Chrome just cause they have all those cool HTML5 stuff that doesn't play well with the other browsers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I use Chrome, and I hate it. Youtube videos don't load half the time and sometimes entire websites don't load.

I don't seem to have those problems, most of the time it's the broadband's fault or my computer being an ar$e and not connecting.

Chrome all the way, my android uses it's own thing. It's so easy to use and the ad blocks are amazing. Plus some of the apps are addicting and the themes are pretty cool.