TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Restaurants Do You Eat At?

Okay I`m just starting this topic because there are a lot of unique restaurants in the world.So I`m starting with Ridgewood Barbecue.It is a classic barbecue place in Bluff City,Tennessee.They serve barbcue pork and beef,and are know for there famous baked beans. So if your in the area you should check it out,4.9/5.(Yes they serve coke for some of you guys out there )

062_A.thumb.jpg.99441f19d8093ac1f5cd6655b19d9ddf.jpg

Yes it is the original and only Ridgewood Barbecue.

063_A.thumb.jpg.6743789c8e5bea47fc68768d1f32e6de.jpg

Delicous Pork Sandwhich #1

064_A.thumb.jpg.68363d18302c8efb545563a7ada979c7.jpg

Delicous Pork Sandwhich #2(Same One)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you ever plan on vacationing in the small mountain town of Pagosa Springs, Colorado, then be sure to steer clear of a restaurant there called Squirrels Pantry. Literally the WORST food I have ever eaten. The last time I was there was a bit of a while ago, but from what I've heard it hasn't changed much. First off, you have to pay to get into the restaurant itself! You can't get past the front door without paying! You don't even get to see the food before you pay up! The food there is terrible, I remember when I went I ordered a hot dog, and what I got shortly after was a hot dog whose eat was for some reason white, and it had a bit of hair on it. It tasted strange, like an expired microwaveable frank. It was even a bit sour. My family and I didn't eat any of the sickly food we were give, an instead ate the only good food there: the ice cream from a soft serve ice cream machine they had. No pictures, sorry.

Around here we never eat out. But when we go on vacation to Garden City Beach (a place about 10 miles south of Myrtle Beach) we usually eat at:

Texas Roadhouse - My favorite restaurant ever. The food is amazing and so is the atmosphere.

Pizza ala Roma III - They must have changed the pizza, because it is nowhere near as good as I remember. The Calzones are enormous and great though.

Mellow Mushroom - Hands down the best pizza I have ever had.

River City Cafe - The atmosphere is really weird here. They encourage you to write on the walls and throw you peanut shells on the ground, but that's what makes it good. You REALLY have to go here to get the atmosphere. The burgers are really good though.

^I've been to Mellow Mushroom,my family and I don't like it,but I do prefer Cootie Brown's,a local place with awesome pizza,food,and deserts.They used to have two locations,but the other one went out.Olive Garden took it`s place,and now there`s only one.Also has anyone else been to Five Guys Burgers & Fries,best burgers & fries ever?

I love going to DiNic's in Reading Terminal Market in Philadelphia. Their roasted pork sandwich is so delicious! Granted, it is a tad expensive, which is why I don't go often, but you get your money's worth! The food is very delicious, and the sandwiches themselves are big enough to satisfy you, and maybe even give you leftovers. I'll probably be going again sometime this semester, I'll be sure to take pictures when I do.

I don't know if it counts as a restaurant but one of my favorite places is the snack bar at Costco. $1.50 a quarter pound hot dog and refillable fountain soda or $1.99 for a huge slice of pizza and you can get the soda for $0.59 on it's own. Plus you can get a churro for $1 (enough for 2 or 3 people to split) and a large cup of frozen yogurt for $1.35.

^ We have a Texas Roadhouse out here too and I LOVE it! Best steak I've ever had! Service is good as well, very friendly people.

I really like Texas Roadhouse. There are 2 locations near me and they are always very busy. The prices are great too, I usually get the Roadkill (Chop Steak) and for $8.99 with 2 sides, it is a really good deal.

Hmmm... I like to make people jealous so... I have a Five Guys and an In N Out in the same shopping center 10 to 15 minutes from my house...

My favorite restaurant of all time is one I have only been to once and is at one of my favorite places in the world. It is called Ohana and is located at the Polynesian Hotel at Walt Disney World. The atmosphere is amazing, the family style dining and everything like that are awesome and the food is great... I could eat there every day!

There is also a cool restaurant in Long Beach California called DiPiazza's. It's a fun place because the pizza is pretty good and everything, but there are often local bands playing on a very small stage and I have been to some fun shows there. I recently attended Skapril Fools Day(a ska show) and got some pizza, a drink and ate. Afterwards I danced my ass off... tons of fun!

I usually like to eat at Krystal or McDonald's but when I'm in the mood for something a bit more sophisticated, some international cuisine if you will, we'll make a special trip to Taco Bell. We usually dress up for that, collared shirts and all, but we only go for special occasions.

There's a Thai restaurant in Stornoway on the Isle of Lewis in Scotland, simply called the Thai Cafe. Even though my family are really good friends with the owners, their food is amazing and at a fair price too.

If you ever visit Stornoway, you have to go there and that's not just me saying that. There are other people who have found the restaurant really nice, someone even called it "a little gem." Even The Queen visited it on her trip to the island.

If you somehow get to the city of Woodstock, GA, hit up El Ranchero. It is the absolute best Mexican you will ever have! It isn't overpriced and the service is top notch! It can be packed, but the most I ever had to wait is 10 minutes! I have never met anyone who didn't have an enjoyable time at the restaurant.

Fast Food places I like to eat at are In N Out, McDonalds, Taco Bueno, Burger Street and Jimmy Johns. As for a relaxing sit down places I like Uncle Julios, On the Border, Posadas, Olive Garden and Saltgrass.

I don't consider Five Guys a fast food place,Wendy's have the best big fast food burger right now,and I prefer Carrabba`s over Olive Garden.

^Seriously??? Of all the restaurants in the Pigeon Forge/Sevierville area you recommend a chain restaurant???

Your posting rights in this thread has been revoked.

"Next time you are in Vegas, you should try the Western Sizzler..."

^Seriously??? Of all the restaurants in the Pigeon Forge/Sevierville area you recommend a chain restaurant???

Your posting rights in this thread has been revoked.

"Next time you are in Vegas, you should try the Western Sizzler..."

They are a chain only in Tennessee,and are the only one that are close to me.They have really good food though.