What live concert do you look forward to this year?

Seeing any conerts this year? Tell others about them!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
The woman with a million questions

Re: What live concert do you look forward to this year?

Postby Crazy_Behemoth_Lady_Jess » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:00 pm

If you're a fan of classic and new video game music, it definately is! Not to mention they have all these things going on before the concert itself (Guitar Hero contests, Frogger contests, meet and greet etc).
Best: | 1. Medusa (SFDK) | 2. Coaster (Playland) | 3. Behemoth (CW) | 4. Giant Dipper (SCBB) | 5. Titan (SFOT) Worst: | 1. Grizzly (CGA) | 2. Flight Deck (CW) | 3. Corkscrew (Playland) | 4. Dragon Fire (CW) | 5. Rainbow Chaser (Fun Forest)
- Rides don't hurt people, people do. (although some exceptions)

Challenge me at Donkey Kong...I dare ya!

Postby PhantomNick » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:55 pm

My wife is a huge 80's rock fan (as am I), so I'm surprising her for her birthday with tickets to the Bon Jovi show here next weekend (on the 12th). I'm pretty excited for that show!
I would rather be off riding coasters!

Steel Top 5 - (1) Steel Vengeance (2) Skyrush (3) Fury 325 (4) Millennium Force (5-tie) Phantom's Revenge (5-tie) Maverick
Wood Top 5 - (1) El Toro (2) Phoenix (3) Voyage (4) Ravine Flyer II (5) Shivering Timbers

I know more about donkeys than women!

Postby coasterguy4 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:24 pm

Gonna pick up some tickets for Bath+Starslinger next month when I get the money. I never thought I would be at a point where I need to gather money for a $12 Troubadour show! I need to go to less shows.
WCB 08.09.10.11.12

I just made a donkey in No Limits!

Postby signaltwo » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:48 am

Hopefully will be going to the Bamboozle this year. I'll be on the lookout for Senses Fail and Streetlight Manifesto. Two completely different bands but I'm hoping to see those the most.

It all started with a donkey

Postby the ghost » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:00 am

^ Streetlight should be around you at some point. There ] from Jersey. Also, I think the lead singer of streetlight may be there doing just acoustic renditions of the songs, which is AWESOME if your a fan, but very different from the punk ska awesomeness of a Streetlight show. :)

17 Days til less than jake
23 Days til Streetlight Manifesto
And 1.5 months til West Coast Bash! All is good in the world!

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby Ace Of Spades » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:42 am

Foreigner probably won't happen for me now, so unless my dad and stepmom decide to actually take me with them to see a show in Downtown Nashville for once when I visit them (instead of using me as a pet-sitter while they entertain friends), I'm doubtful I'll be able to see anything for the rest of the year.

...stupid fate, when I lived in Cali I could go to the VCF and see some decent shows for cheap and blah blah pity blah...
Ignore the screaming in the woods...

Everything is fine.

Did Medusa in the front and back

Postby atem122 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:05 am

Arcade Fire's secret LA show next week!...if I can figure out where it is and get tickets to it.

TPR's lonesome donkeyboy

Postby Groteslurf » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:06 am

I've been to Sinner's Day last year and it was great. An indoor festival with various New Wave & Punkrock legends (last year Marky Ramone's Blitzkrieg, Soft Cell, Heaven 17, Nina Hagen, Echo & the Bunnymen, UK Subs, etc), so I'm really looking forward to the headliners for this year's edition.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Sir Clinksalot » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:15 pm

Here's the info on the "BIg 4" concert (Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer and Anthrax).

http://thebig4festival.com/

The place where they are playing, for lack of a better word is a shit hole. And it's General Admission only. No way I'm taking my 12 y/o son to a G.A. show with those 4 bands. He'll get trampled.

I've had the same crappy title for SIX years!

Postby Splash_Mountain » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:10 pm

I've had to work 3 of the 4 acts in the Big 4.

Metallica was a double show and was my first introduction to working metal shows. It went okay, until they thought someone had a gun in my section.

Slayer/Megadeth was ONE show. Stupidest thing ever. Fans would run up to each other in the concourse and just started screaming SLAYER at each other as if they weren't gonna find another fan at a Slayer concert.
Wii Console Number: 6478 0918 0420 4688

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random