TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What live concert do you look forward to this year?

Snowboard246

Let's face it, we all love music and we all love to see our favorite bands live! The new year is here which means bands are starting up thier tours! Post what concerts you are planning on going to this year and can't wait to get to.

I for example cannot wait to see Iron Maiden in concert in Tampa in April, they almost never come to America and are only coming to two cities in Florida. It is going to be EPIC!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got some tickets to go see a private show by a band called Mumford and Sons. Could not be more excited. My brother sent me some of their stuff and I have been jamming out to it ever since. It's like pop, but bluegrass, with a lot of energy and yeah. It is hard to explain, but I love it and cannot wait for the show!

Still not sure if I'm going to make it out to see Rush when they are out here in June. From what I understand it's the exact same tour as last year. I wish they would at least change up a couple of songs. I will most likely wait for a setlist before I decide.

Blackfield - New album, they are going to be touring the US this fall it looks like

Radiohead - New album as well. No tour announced, but I'm hoping there will be one

Foo Fighters - New album. I'm sure they will tour, would love to see them

Rage Against The Machine - Can't freakin' wait for this one

Metallica - Not the biggest fan of them anymore, but my son likes them and has never seen them live. He should have the experience at least once.

Still not sure if I'm going to make it out to see Rush when they are out here in June. From what I understand it's the exact same tour as last year. I wish they would at least change up a couple of songs. I will most likely wait for a setlist before I decide.

Blackfield - New album, they are going to be touring the US this fall it looks like

Radiohead - New album as well. No tour announced, but I'm hoping there will be one

Metallica - Not the biggest fan of them anymore, but my son likes them and has never seen them live. He should have the experience at least once.

Nice! I love Rise Against and Foo Fighters.

I am also looking into seeing Sick Puppies again because they are my favorite band and I want to see Skillet in September

These are the acts I have seen since like September:

-Rancid

-Airborne Toxic Event

-Arcade Fire x3

-Mumford & Sons/King Charles

-Ra Ra Riot/Givers

-Nosaj Thing/Toro Y Moi

-Stars

-Snoop Dogg at a Sweet 16

-Like 8 bands at Acoustic Christmas (Phoenix, Vampire Weekend, Brandon Flowers, The Black Keys, The Temper Trap, Neon Trees, Florence & the Machine, Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros, Broken Bells)

-Sunset Music Fest at the end of the summer (Kid Cudi, Smashing Pumpkins, Slash, and a few others)

-Some hip-hop show I didn't really care for (Like Chris Brown, the "Like a g-6" people, and a ton of other acts)

Coming up in the next couple of months is:

-Cut Copy/Holy Ghost!

-Gold Panda

-Radio Dept.

-Toro y Moi

-The Concretes

-Local Natives

-Baths

-Swans (if I decided to live with the hearing loss)

-Then I will finish it up with COACHELLA in April

And yeah, I do spend all of my money on shows.

I have 2 concerts in February to begin my 2011 concert season, but went to the ska luau on December 30th. I will see whose playing, but Less than Jake and Streetlight in February, then I need to stop seeing shows for a while...lol... I need coaster money.

I REALLY would love to see System however if and when they announce US tour dates. Last time they played was 2006 and my parents would not let me go, but hopefully they announce some US dates. I would love to see System live!

I have 2 concerts in February to begin my 2011 concert season, but went to the ska luau on December 30th. I will see whose playing, but Less than Jake and Streetlight in February, then I need to stop seeing shows for a while...lol... I need coaster money.

I REALLY would love to see System however if and when they announce US tour dates. Last time they played was 2006 and my parents would not let me go, but hopefully they announce some US dates. I would love to see System live!

Where are they playing in February, I love both those bands and my friend and I were looking into seeing them but we may have to go in March.

I am also looking into seeing Sick Puppies again because they are my favorite band and I want to see Skillet in September

Not Rise Against ... Rage Against The Machine ... BIG difference.

Looking forward particularly to the Damned's 35th anniversary tour in November; considering Reel Big Fish in the next few weeks, but I felt alone as the only non-metalhead there last time. Would love to maybe see Carbon/Silicon and Buzzcocks, as it's been a while since I've seen either - and I still hold out hope that Scritti Politti will tour again in some form, or that I'll at least see Green Gartside play more than two songs (and only one of them Scritti!).

Not Rise Against ... Rage Against The Machine ... BIG difference.

You're right, my mistake.

If all things go according to plan, Coachella in April! For those going, you guys down for a TPR meet up?

---Brent

Yeah I'm down as long as its not during anyone good.

These guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re-iKOvz8LI

What's funny is, I went to private school with this kid. Though apparently, he's in rehab, so he won't be performing at Coachella. Shame.